Moto Max dealings???

VA Sean

Have any of you dealt with Moto Max -- buying from them online?

If so, about how long would you expect it to take for me to receive some small items (accessories) in the states?

Thanks.

I bought the MG breva helmet from them a few weeks ago, I think they had to eitehr order it from italy OR they just forgot to mail it because once they had it in the right hands to be mailed it got to me in I swear less than 3 days, but I think that might be because they messed up and was 3 weeks b4 it got put in the mail, it was supposed to take 10 business days., they are good ppl and keep you updated. they also respond well to e-mails, I say they are worth it. :thumbsup:

I bought the MG breva helmet from them a few weeks ago, I think they had to eitehr order it from italy OR they just forgot to mail it because once they had it in the right hands to be mailed it got to me in I swear less than 3 days, but I think that might be because they messed up and was 3 weeks b4 it got put in the mail, it was supposed to take 10 business days., they are good ppl and keep you updated. they also respond well to e-mails, I say they are worth it.  :thumbsup:

91506[/snapback]

Thanks Ben! :bier: