• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nogbad
THAT'S IT!!! 3-0

LOOK OUT GERMANY!....NEXT TUE

93735[/snapback]

I just knew that would happen. I think Li Azzuri can't be so confident up against Germany.

Guest Nogbad

Oh well. The home country is gone. Never mind, they played ok but not well enough to win, and then went down to penalties.

Of course, I am now supporting FRANCE. They played a cool game against Brazil, and deserved the win.

Won't support anyone but Germany at the end, but of course today's match was a justification that the better one wins and not the one that has the name or the fame...and I do like the "outsiders",...besides it is ending on total Europe domination on this Cup ..lol

it is hard too see Argentina and Brasil go,

but while Argentina deserved to win as the germans

had a clear advantage with the referee,

Brazil almost seemed afraid of les Bleus.

The old farts did it again.... and

Zidane is the king of football!

France vs Portugal is a 50/50 game.

Italy should beat Germany unless the ref and the establishment

decide otherwise

England fell on a stupidity again, but neither Lamphart nor Gerrard

did reach the level I expect to see in the last games. Poor Svennis

who have supported and trusted Rooney and get this back.

rooney210.jpg

My prediction/doom scenario: Germany will overrun the Italians and beat the French in the final. The german team and the german people are living on a cloud and are not planning to leave for quite a while!

I won't lose a minute of sleep over it... Last night at a party we only talked about the WC football and the devaluated Tour de France. Suddenly someone mentioned the falling of the dutch government. One would almost forget this (for us) important news.

Guest Nogbad
Suddenly someone mentioned the falling of the dutch government. One would almost forget this (for us) important news.

93855[/snapback]

Why has this not been reported in the UK?????

My prediction/doom scenario: Germany will overrun the Italians ...bla...

First, this must happen, before it has happens!!!

No one can realize the Italian play. They don't have rush, take it easy is the motto.

The defence is one of the best, and the strategy of Lippi, well there is no word to describe this.

Guest Nogbad
.......and the strategy of Lippi, well there is no word to describe this.

93862[/snapback]

I can think of two: Hacking, and diving.

Guest Nogbadsson
I can think of two: Hacking, and diving.

93880[/snapback]

The Italians don't hack, they dive but in moderation. Germany have a good goal keeper and defence they'll be further back to prevent Italian penetration (hehe Penetration :whistle: ) When the Italians move forward germany will snatch the ball make a few high precision passes and then take a shot whilst flying through the Italian defence line. the score? about 2:1 or something! alternatively no one will score and it will be a long gueling battle for survival in the penalties with a few good german saves and a few close Italian goals.

After Beating Italy (How? Who knows, lets say... BMW) Germany will face France (who will have done to Portugal what they did to brazil but with more goals) It will then be a horribly painful battle for goals which will end in a victory from... I'm in two places on the last bit; At the start ofthe WC i said Germany or Brazil would win but after seeing France play I'm stuck for a decision... goalkeeper time.

Bartess or Lehmann... Lehmann!

Ok germany wins!