Hayward's in Cambridge England 24 June

callison

Well, we're all set. Tomorrow my son Doug and I will be at Hayward's in Cambridge to meet any Guzzisti that show up. We plan on being there around 11 A.M. and hang around for a few hours making a nuisance of ourselves. -_- Now all we have to do is figure out how to get there...

Girton College map

map 2

Hayward's site specifies their location as being next to a BP station and 50 meters from Girton College. Spectacularly limited access from the major highways. It makes you wish their web site actually had a high definition map...). Plan accordingly. We're likely going to take the B1049 down to Huntingdon Rd. from the A14 (west from Soham area) and then head back up Huntingdon Rd. until we find the shop.

Hey guys, I had a great time meeting you all this afternoon. I really appreciate that some of you rode so far to have this impromptu meeting of Guzzisti at Haywards. I thought the folks at Hayward's Garage were also super.

Start saving for that blue Griso Carl :D.......you know you want one!

carl.jpg

It was great to meet both yourself and your son Doug. We spent a couple of very enjoyable hours at Hayward's. Martin, Rick, Jim and myself may not have filled the car park with our four V11's, but at least we put on a bit of a show for you :D.

Start saving for that blue Griso Carl  :D.......you know you want one!

You betcha! Doug was sure enjoying sitting on that black Griso. Maybe someday we'll both have one!

Hello everybody I enjoyed meeting you all at Haywards on saturday,good tales from Carl about his bugswatter and his Ural outfit. Looking forward to Mandello do in Sept, see you there chris. Regards Jim.

Was good to see you all.

Other than Jim's tank bag for the other thread. I only took one picture and surprise surprise Carl and Doug admiring the Griso.

060612003.jpg

This was the third time this year I'd met up with Chris and Jane :D

I'd met Jim at Dodford in 04

matinee_visitor.jpg