false neutral

scre103

Guest ratchethack

Hiya .. for a start, is the pawl adjuster anywhere in this diagram? Sorry if the answer is obvious, but only started to get into Guzzi ...

Gearbox.jpg

Cheers

Cat

Cat, I can't expand the drawing and it hurts me eyes. :nerd: But I b'lieve wot you're after here is #9 and #10 as far as wot needs unlocking and adjusting per my post above. The angular setting of eccentric pin #9 sets the movement limits for splined shift lever shaft #27, which in turn determines the movement limits for #24, which I referred to as the shifter ratchet pawl. No telling wot the Luigi's call any o' this stuff after running it thru translation in Tech Pubs in Mandello? :huh2:

I'm doin' the best I can here, but o' course I can't hold a candle to Pete. Until he gets back,

I hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Cat, I can't expand the drawing and it hurts me eyes. :nerd: But I b'lieve wot you're after here is #9 and #10 as far as wot needs unlocking and adjusting per my post above. The angular setting of eccentric pin #9 sets the movement limits for splined shift lever shaft #27, which in turn determines the movement limits for #24, which I referred to as the shifter ratchet pawl. No telling wot the Luigi's call any o' this stuff after running it thru translation in Tech Pubs in Mandello? :huh2:

I'm doin' the best I can here, but o' course I can't hold a candle to Pete. Until he gets back,

I hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Yo, Ratchethack (Can I call you "Rat" for short since I'm Cat :food: ) ... will look see ... and ....

... don't you ever sleep?!!!! :P

Cheers

Cat