What's it like to own and ride a TENNI

Van

l recently finished a short tour through the mountains and interior of BC and Washington State with my son on his Yamaha FZ1 and my brother on his MV Augusta 910 Brutale. As we all swapped bikes on a regular bases l was very pleasantly surprised to hear that the others loved the sound and feel of the Guzzi as much as l do. My brother put it this way, " the 1100 Goose was just a pure, fun, sexy,romantic big bore ride, like waltzing with an extremely full figured brunette with strong legs, get a V11 between your thighs and it'll make your pants pound" !!

...yeh, like he said. :D:D

just thought l'd share that with all of you other lucky :sun: Tennista :wub: owners out there :thumbsup:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

just thought l'd share that with all of you other lucky  :sun: Tennista  :wub: owners out there :thumbsup:

94999[/snapback]

OOOPS!! I don't have a Tenni. What am I doing here?

My Rosso Mandello reminds me of my red headed ex-wife. Ummmmh .... on second thought I'll just shut up now!!

OOOPS!! I don't have a Tenni. What am I doing here?

My Rosso Mandello reminds me of my red headed ex-wife. Ummmmh .... on second thought I'll just shut up now!!

95003[/snapback]

Hey'a Jim hows it going??

lt's ok man, we :sun: Tennista :wub: are a pretty magnanimous lot, we always encourage fellow V11'ers to join in the fun.........especially guys who get the front wheel up!!

Cheers

Van

Is it just me or is this an insult??

Life's too short fer that shit, Van. Better sell your tenni...

No fat chicks.

Rj

Gee, I read "extremely full figured" and thought he was referring to her nice jugs...

Then again, I too am stricken with the Tenni sickness. I am visiting my cousins with the BMW dealership this weekend, and trying to see how I can make a "life's too short for droopy jugs" t-shirt to wear when I am there...

Thats what we ARE talking about! ....great big beautiful jugs!!!!!! :D

Out there in the breeze, and not hanging down around their ankles either!!!!

Good luck with the t-shirt, the BMW types always appreciate a good mickey taking from the Guzzi guys :thumbsup:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

White tee shirt and 5 mins with a Sharpie should do the trick. No need to get all purdy if you're just going to a BMW shop...

If you are not sure what "extremely full figured" means, I see a tutorial with TX in your future.

Rj

I'm old enough to remember Anna Nicole before she got fat... don't need any of Tex's special help. Really. Please, it's OK.