Upcoming So Cal Dyno Day, any interest?

guzzi jon

When we were getting Dyno linked this past weekend, Louie, owner of L&L motosports mentioned he has a bit of free time coming up, and wanted to see if there was any interest in a Guzzi dyno day at his Littlerock, CA HQ. I will probably get my SS with the NOS bubs done, and Don has plans for his EV, any of you folks interested? If so, post or PM me so we can start establishing a date. Louie is quite capable on the guzzi's and has a great setup, a guzzi day would be great, his pricing for these events is very good as well.

Thanks,

Jon

Louies info:

http://www.landlmotorsports.com/

I so wish I lived in So Cal and could take advantage of this opportunity.

My bike pings (pink) more than I like and is WAY too sensitive about the on/off throttle...I NEED to get my Le Mans on a dyno and get the Power Commander adjusted.

Sigh, I guess I'll just have to bite the bullet and take it to the Redding Harley shop and have them do the adjustments. :huh2:

I so wish I lived in So Cal and could take advantage of this opportunity.

My bike pings (pink) more than I like and is WAY too sensitive about the on/off throttle...I NEED to get my Le Mans on a dyno and get the Power Commander adjusted.

Sigh, I guess I'll just have to bite the bullet and take it to the Redding Harley shop and have them do the adjustments. :huh2:

I think Louie gets up to Sears Point once in a while.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...