Jet-Hot Coatings

tomsp

Couldn't resist after seeing the beautiful BOTM :wub:

my 97 Centauro - pipes back from Jet-Hot Coatings $160 for the 5 pieces - 2 header, mistral crossover, 2 short pieces to the CF mistrals.

Balanced the TB's, added a fuel filter, adjusted the valves (.01/.05 - maybe a bit tight)- put in super, runs nearly perfectly smooth now (just the slightest stumble getting out of idle) -- TPS should do that (!)

jethot06.JPG

jethot206.JPG

Lovely Tom!

I've been considering doing the same to my Le Mans (yes, I too was impressed by last month's BOTM) but wasn't sure whether I'd go with a light or a dark color. I love the way the Centauro turned out! I NEED that color...so what is it?

My exhaust looks like shite...I was also impressed with the relative low cost (please don't tell Jet-Hot). It was much less than I expected to have to pay.

Brilliant!

Guest ratchethack

Lovely Tom!

I concur! That second one looks like a studio shot.

I NEED that color...so what is it?

Jet-Hot calls it 'Sterling'. It's their most popular customer choice, and it's the most durable of all their colors. It's taken an amazing amount of abuse for 5 years on my thumper and it still looks like new. Can't say enough good about it, and I found their customer service to be second to none. ;)