Abba bike stand

Guest kjh

Hi all,

I've just recieved the Abba bike stand. Thought I'd post a pic of it, incase some of you are interested in it.

Have to say I'm very impressed with the quality of the kit, its rock solid, no chance of it toppling over, as can happen with the guzzi stand, though the guzzi stand will still come in handy for swingarm removal.

A plus with the Abba stand is the various adapters you can get, that allow its use with any other bikes you may have. Abba make an extra wide version of this stand, which is the one you need for the V11.

Their website is http://www.abbastands.co.uk/ if you need more info.

post-2428-1155721781_thumb.jpg

I always hated those bastards.Like robots,no emotion at all.And everywhere you went they'd be on,or somebody whistling or singing along.Makes my blood boil so it does.

Thanks for bringing it all back,thanks a bunch :whistle:

I always hated those bastards.Like robots,no emotion at all.And everywhere you went they'd be on,or somebody whistling or singing along.Makes my blood boil so it does.

Thanks for bringing it all back,thanks a bunch :whistle:

Likewise. I can taste the bile welling up already!

This stand looks like a good alternative to the guzzi stand, much more secure and very slick. Which adapter did you order? They don't list Moto Guzzi on their website. I guess it must be one that is listed under Ducati. If you can post the kit number for the adapter set, it would be great.

Hi all,

I've just recieved the Abba bike stand. Thought I'd post a pic of it, incase some of you are interested in it.

Have to say I'm very impressed with the quality of the kit, its rock solid, no chance of it toppling over, as can happen with the guzzi stand, though the guzzi stand will still come in handy for swingarm removal.

A plus with the Abba stand is the various adapters you can get, that allow its use with any other bikes you may have. Abba make an extra wide version of this stand, which is the one you need for the V11.

Their website is http://www.abbastands.co.uk/ if you need more info.

Ducati Superlight. Very nice machine, rare and high collectability!

This stand looks like a good alternative to the guzzi stand, much more secure and very slick. Which adapter did you order? They don't list Moto Guzzi on their website. I guess it must be one that is listed under Ducati. If you can post the kit number for the adapter set, it would be great.

The Guzzi kit is unique- mentions on their website that if you want a stand for a Guzzi please contact them- there is an online enquiry form. I think the Guzzi adaptor may be generic because it fitted my Sport Corsa, Jackal and my V11. Not sure if it would fit the Breva / Griso because they have a funny swingarm arrangement.

When I bought my Duke I simply had to buy an adaptor kit for £20 which was a hell of a lot cheaper than buying a new stand.

Guy :helmet:

I bought the Abba stand described above back in 1999 when I got the V11 and can highly recommend it. It's easy to use, doesn't mark the swinging arm chrome nuts and provides a stable platform when tinkering :luigi: