V11 vs Buell Firebolt 2 up

Guest Nogbad

Belfry? Don't you dare bodge up my thread! :vomit:

(ignores last post, above)

Badnag, have you considered Fowler's Balance Cultivator? Seems to me that it could solve your '2-up problem'.

Put the lady on the other end and 'cause she gets a steering wheel too, then her mind will be diverted from any snatchiness or bumpiness of ride. Indeed, you'll be able to blame her for the bad driving technique!

plow_edited.jpg

(ignores last post, above)

Badnag, have you considered Fowler's Balance Cultivator? Seems to me that it could solve your '2-up problem'.

Put the lady on the other end and 'cause she gets a steering wheel too, then her mind will be diverted from any snatchiness or bumpiness of ride. Indeed, you'll be able to blame her for the bad driving technique!

plow_edited.jpg

I don't get you bfg :huh:

What an absolutely splendid device.Are there any dealers nearby?What's the handling like?How's the fuel mileage?

Wot a lot of questions. It's nice to see a chap taking an interest.

What an absolutely splendid device.

Indeed. Anything that cultivates balance is to be applauded.

Are there any dealers nearby?

Try Nogbad. He's just up above there.

What's the handling like?

How's the fuel mileage?

Handles like a see-saw. Disconcerting at first, but a unique experience. Balance is fair to good once sag is correctly adjusted and painted.

You get a good few yards to a puff of steam. Depends how stoney the ground is.

I don't get you Eggnog -_-

I know. If I wanted eggnog my wife would get it for me. I could hardly expect you to travel over from the Emerald isle to serve me a traditional drink now could I?

Great banter aside, got to say that ,for the Guzzisti, a Cali is hard to beat.Great 2 up bike, and much more agile in the twisties than any big twin Harley , plus , with a set of lafranconi or Mistral reverse cone mufflers you will have the Bar and Shield guys trying not to look as you pass by (Pure Guzzi music!). Anyway, I am not just joshing. After clearing the garage a bit to make room for my Coppa Italia last December, I missed my Cali EV so much that, after 9 months I just had to talk my friend who bought it to sell it back to me...a 2 Guzzi family again! funny that it was my wife who wanted it back so that we could ride together... happy riding!