Get rid of V11 mirrors?

Dirtybill

Guest scottd132

I have a set of CRG bar end mirrors, very nice quality and great visibility. You can buy them seperate from the $17 bar end mount and machine a set of Aprillia bar end weights down to accept the mirror, thus having the weight for stability and nice looking mount. The Aprillia bar end weights are much heavier and longer then stock and work well.

Scott :D

I have one as well. I could only afford one :lol:

The good: The look cool, and they are good quality.

The bad: high cost and very, very convex mirror.

They should come with a little sticker-

Warning, objects in mirror are about to run your ass over. :!:

you can see them on a v11 on my site:

http://plasterbath.chem.uiowa.edu/fairing/.../bars/bars.html

Speaking of CRG products, I also bought a 'roll a click' front brake lever for my wife's Jackal (Jackal/Stone has non-adjusting levers and she has short fingers). So anyway ,FWIW, it fits just fine on the V11 sport (2001 model), and the CRG's are nicer than the stock units. When we sell the Jackal (here comes the Breva...), I'm taking the CRG lever for my bike.

Cheers,

Jason

The fairing works great. Doesn't seem to affect the handling or stability any. I had to raise the handlebars a bit, because I get less lift from the windstream. I'd put one on again in a second.

And yes Al, the levers are expensive. But they adjust (in reach) so my wife can rest her fingers on the brake lever. That's makes them a bargain in my book. And they are well made.

Cheers,

Jason