I'm now working part-time in a machine shop. The boss's son "works" there too. The son is a complete fucking heroin addict/junkie.

Anyway I'm talking to the toolmaker about constructing a fixture to make something, and the son is way in the back corner at the belt sander. We're watching him nod in and out. (this is after he spent 45 mins in the bathroom puking). He's sitting in a chair deburring some shit, and he passes out. We're laughing, its funny. then 5, 6,7 minutes pass and hes slowly creeping foward in his slumber and finally OOOOUUUUUCCCHHHHHHH!!.

In his junkie slumber he leans his face into the running belt sander. Yay!! fucking hilarious :lol:

:homer: ahh your a cruel man. what grit belt? and was it new. :(

I'm now working part-time in a machine shop. The boss's son "works" there too. The son is a complete fucking heroin addict/junkie.

Anyway I'm talking to the toolmaker about constructing a fixture to make something, and the son is way in the back corner at the belt sander. We're watching him nod in and out. (this is after he spent 45 mins in the bathroom puking). He's sitting in a chair deburring some shit, and he passes out. We're laughing, its funny. then 5, 6,7 minutes pass and hes slowly creeping foward in his slumber and finally OOOOUUUUUCCCHHHHHHH!!.

In his junkie slumber he leans his face into the running belt sander. Yay!! fucking hilarious :lol:

:homer: ahh your a cruel man. what grit belt? and was it new. :(

80 grit. got the tip of his nose & his eyebrow. he cried like a baby :grin:

Yep, we just stood there & watched it happen :bier:

If drugs were legal, there would be a disclaimer on his heroin packaging that would have warned him not to operate equipment under the influence. Just another casualty of Drug Prohibition :lol:

A guy at work was using a torch to heat up a door on a boxcar, when he saw that the handle was in the way he reached for it. He didn't move the torch so he stuck his forearm directly into the flame and burned a nice size hole into his arm. :grin: Carmen only have two tools one being a torch and the other a hammer and most can't use either! :homer:

It's a good thing that we keep them away from the locomotives. :luigi:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I hear stories like this. I read a story once that was printed in a reputable medical journal about a guy who worked in a shop with equipment that was driven by leather belts. Apparently he worked alone at night or something and for self gratification he would rub his pecker against one of the leather belts while the machine was running. Well, one night he managed to get his privates caught between the belt and the pulley and ended up losing one of his nuts. In a panic he stapled his scrotum together and then waited a few days to seek medical attention until the pain and swelling got too unbearable. It seemed unbelievable when I read the story, but it wasn't an article in the National Enquirer.