Alternator Cover Upgrade

Lamedog

S100 makes a great aluminum preservative spray. I used it on all the aluminum that I polished on an earlier bike, it kept it clean without coating with paint. One or two applications a season is all you need. Joe

What's this Guzzi by the Sea business? Where might this be happening? I'm about a 4 hour ride from the Bay Area...might be worth taking the ride.

Felix: "Guzzi's By The Sea" aka "A Gathering of Eggles" is a NorCal Guzzi gathering at Doran Beach Campground in Bodega Bay, CA. October 6 thru 8. Organized by MGNOC Rep, Don Van Zandt at 707-557-5199. Best to email at mowtow@earthlink.net and request literature. Don's a peach, but I'm new and don't know why the NorCal group is so quiet. Hoping to meet some folks on Saturday. I haven't seen a schedule so really have no idea what to expect. I will be there Saturday from about 10 until 4 PM. Anyway, you're in god's county for motorcyclin. I periodically find myself in Topaz (via Hiway 4 and Monitor Pass). Will have to connect. Let me know if you make it to Bodega. I'll look for a Tenni - you'll know me by the shiny alternator cover.

Dennis Hoagland

What's this Guzzi by the Sea business? Where might this be happening? I'm about a 4 hour ride from the Bay Area...might be worth taking the ride.

"Guzzi's By The Sea"...(A Gathering of Eagles). October 6th, 7th & 8th. Doran Beach Campground, Bodega Bay, CA. Campsites are $10 per night, per campsight...$10 non-camping weekend pass.

I have a motel for Saturday night in Bodega Bay. I do SO need to get away for an overnight! BYOE (Bring Your Own Everything). Me, I plan on picking up some buns/franks and a some drinks on the way down.

I'm 5, 6, 7 hours away myself (from the north) and am so looking forward to seeing my brother/sister Guzzizta's on da road! I hope many will be there.

I've got the info from Don van Zandt (MGNOC NorCal Rep) and will pass along details if you need them. Contact me for limited info or Don (mowtow@earthlink.net-707-557-5199 or 707-246-9200) for more info.

Hope to see ya there. :mg: