Guzzi's By The Sea

Dr Gil

This was my first Guzzi event as well, though it probably doesn't count if you just day-trip it. Arrived at Bodega 10:30 from Walnut Creek to see the group departing. Hopped on for a very nice couple hour jaunt through Occidental, Coleman Valley Road and 1 North to Stewart's Pt. Then home again, home again. Beautiful ride.

Enjoyed meeting Mark from Hollister, Hal from San Jose, Fred from Granite Bay. Extra special were the two other Champagne LeMans ('sides mine). These belonged to the illustrious Dr. Gil (Eureaka) and Paul (Vallejo). And the whole caboodle of other folks that were there. Some very pretty and some pretty thoroughly run in bikes. Very nice. Sorry I haven't been able to cut photo size down to post direct, but there are plenty of V11 photos out there. Difference here is three in one spot...

you know what -- we need to have name tags with the forum names on them :P when we meet. People introduce themselves with their "name" like their real given name -- I don't have a clue about who they are on the v11 forum or elsewhere forums -=- know what I mean :doh: So now I actually know who Lamedog is -- didn't have a clue before this though even I rode with him for a couple of hours. I think LameDogs LeMans is in this somewhere.... Hey, I tried to cox my Centauro back into line but it wouldn't go :blush: Ya know-- I've ridden with Hal several times and enjoy his company - congrats on the wedding too! -- but never figured out he is CIV11.... hmmmmmm.....

rally_lost.JPG