Skorpion Sync tires

v50man

With the Guzzi in the shop awaiting warranty work (oi...), I've been running the hell out of the Buell. In fact, I wore the tires out.

Based on the reviews of several of my friends -- and the fact that they are actually OEM on the City X -- I shod the Firebolt with a new pair. Wow.

Water is not an issue, as the tread pattern just spits it out better than any other I've ridden.

The bike is less nervous on bad/striated pavement -- dry grip is more than adequate -- and one of the squids at the dealer (an invincible "kid" who uses way more of his tires than I do) told me that he got 8,000 miles out of a set.

If these are half as good on the V11, I'll be in for a treat. Anybody have these on the V11?

v50

With the Guzzi in the shop awaiting warranty work (oi...), I've been running the hell out of the Buell. In fact, I wore the tires out.

Based on the reviews of several of my friends -- and the fact that they are actually OEM on the City X -- I shod the Firebolt with a new pair. Wow.

Water is not an issue, as the tread pattern just spits it out better than any other I've ridden.

The bike is less nervous on bad/striated pavement -- dry grip is more than adequate -- and one of the squids at the dealer (an invincible "kid" who uses way more of his tires than I do) told me that he got 8,000 miles out of a set.

If these are half as good on the V11, I'll be in for a treat. Anybody have these on the V11?

v50

I've never heard of them. Who makes them?

Ciao, Steve

What can we do with this link Ratch?

There is no skorpion in it.

It supposed to work but even if you are on the tire page it doesn't get you there.

snap061io7.th.jpg

I have seen these tires in Multistradas type of bikes and KTMs(on off- all road) , I don't think it is made for street bikes in mind.

It supposed to work but even if you are on the tire page it doesn't get you there.

snap061io7.th.jpg

I have seen these tires in Multistradas type of bikes and KTMs(on off- all road) , I don't think it is made for street bikes in mind.

Actually -- much like the City X they come standard on -- they're built for the street -- REAL streets with real imperfections. Trust me, they are MOST excellent tires.