PCIII map needed

Guest icarus

I need a power commander map for an '03 with K&N pods, stock crossover, and aftermarket pipes. The map for this from the PC site does not work, the one posted by Guzzi Tech. I know each bike is different, but I can't have my bike done custom for another month or two, so I'm looking for a good temporary solution. If anyone has one they will share, or knows where I can get one it would be much appreciated. :D Cheers.

Try at the power commander site , here or here

Thanks. I've been that route. The only map that matches my configuration is user submitted. For whatever reason selecting it from the site loads a map with all zero values. I can get the others just fine, but none have the same configuration as my bike. Maybe others have had luck loading it but It won't work for me.

Thanks. I've been that route. The only map that matches my configuration is user submitted. For whatever reason selecting it from the site loads a map with all zero values. I can get the others just fine, but none have the same configuration as my bike. Maybe others have had luck loading it but It won't work for me.

Look, one little piece of advice is to try which map of them fits better to your bike (temporarily IF you are really having a problem or if you're not satisfied from what you have) till you get your bike to tunne it

:2c: After that if you are serious for optimising your bike performance , the best way to do it it with an AFR (Air/Fuel Ratio) system, where you have the abillity to measure (as exact as possible) what's coming out of your cylinders, and then you can say you did a correct map.If you are planning to do ( your maps tuned) only with the assist of a dynamometer it will be just a waste of time and money at the end.(compared to the AFR system)

Here is a rearch result of previous topics in this site concerning the subject, there are many interesting infos inside.

And then again there is the MYecu thing from Cliff as well.

P.S: how comes the Icarus nick name for you?

I need a power commander map for an '03 with K&N pods, stock crossover, and aftermarket pipes. The map for this from the PC site does not work, the one posted by Guzzi Tech. I know each bike is different, but I can't have my bike done custom for another month or two, so I'm looking for a good temporary solution. If anyone has one they will share, or knows where I can get one it would be much appreciated. :D Cheers.

I have a power commander map that I just had done for my 03 Le Mans, with K&N filter, mistral straight throughs and a stucchi crossover, if that's any help - it should be good as a makeweight. However I don't have a clue how to put it on this site, can anyone help, please.....? (Damn these electro-whatsit gizmos....!!!!) :huh2::luigi:

No. If you can't be bothered, or not capable, to tweak a PC, don't bother with mine.

Oh, lighten up mate. I'm plenty capable of tweaking a PC, I'm just looking for a good reference point. I read up on your product before purchasing my PC and decided that I will buy your MyECU, but based on the info contained in your site realized that I would need to do a good bit of research before fully understanding how the MyECU application would work with my modifications. You obviously have a great mind for things technical, but could probably do yourself some favors in the PR department. You guys from NSW . . .