T-Shirts

G.POLEGATO

:mg: Hi all Tennisti, any of you have a interest of buy a T-Shirt with Tenni logo on the front? Now is only an idea but if some people want this I try to tell this at Jaap :huh2: . :bier: #60

If it is a high-quality shirt at a reasonable price, I would be interested.

in my opinion, this is a bad idea as it's sure to spur a jealous vendetta from owners of the lesser variants of the V11 family :!: ;)

Well us Rosso Mandello owners know that we have the sexiest v11 made :P Its not like we really need a t shirt to rub it in or anything :grin:

:mg: Hi all, this is a long term project. The next month I try to make the prototype of the T-shirt. I think V11 Le Mans Tenni Owners Registry on the upper left side in the front and a bigger Tenni signature (like the bike silver logo) :thumbsup: on the rear is the best solution, but if any of us have a good idea please tell me. Cheers Giovanni

Hi all Tennista!!!!!

Tenni t-shirts?....if not, why not? :D

(for all those "other" V11 owners, don't be mad or jealous just 'cause we're so proud of our beautiful :wub: Tenni's) .....all V11's are nice :thumbsup:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

:rasta: quote name='Van' date='Nov 2 2006, 05:48 AM' post='105268']

Hi all Tennista!!!!!

(for all those "other" V11 owners, don't be mad or jealous just 'cause we're so proud of our beautiful :wub: Tenni's) .....all V11's are nice :thumbsup:

Cheers

Van

:rasta: looking forward to a design has to have the green and silver plus the birdwhat about the no's? perhaps a sketch of the frame? there is a lot

Hi all Tennista!!!!!

Cheers

Van

:rasta: looking forward to a design has to have the green and silver plus the birdwhat about the no's? perhaps a sketch of the frame? there is a lot

Hi all Tennista!!!!!

Cheers

Van

:rasta: looking forward to a design has to have the green and silver plus the bird what about the no's? perhaps a sketch of the frame? there is a lot to try

Hi all Tennista!!!!!

Cheers

Van

:rasta: looking forward to a design has to have the green and silver plus the bird what about the no's? perhaps a sketch of the frame? there is a lot to try