4 Sale: Tenni +

st. augustine

Yea... and thay wanted $8900 for the 02 Tenni.. WOW!

how many miles? that does seem really high. I'd get a lemans for 6k and have it painted for 1k :huh2: save myself the 1900 for some Ti(if you can find'em) exhaust and some other tricky bits. :grin:

how many miles? that does seem really high. I'd get a lemans for 6k and have it painted for 1k :huh2: save myself the 1900 for some Ti(if you can find'em) exhaust and some other tricky bits. :grin:

It had like 5400 miles give or take.

So besides color, what's the difference in a Tenni & a Lemans?

It had like 5400 miles give or take.

So besides color, what's the difference in a Tenni & a Lemans?

well don't let anyone try and fool you down in the tenni forum(bunch of dodgy blokes if you ask me) but they have a single plate clutch and fancy colors, oh and it comes with 2 seats, one of which is brown suede. Thats it. :huh2:

Oh oh, a number plate of which no one is truly sure how high it goes I think they had a plan in mind but gave up early so I think the last I heard was 177 area. I'm sure they were shooting for 200 or 300 but gave up because no one liked'em.

well don't let anyone try and fool you down in the tenni forum(bunch of dodgy blokes if you ask me) but they have a single plate clutch and fancy colors, oh and it comes with 2 seats, one of which is brown suede. Thats it. :huh2:

Oh oh, a number plate of which no one is truly sure how high it goes I think they had a plan in mind but gave up early so I think the last I heard was 177 area. I'm sure they were shooting for 200 or 300 but gave up because no one liked'em.

Now, now DeBennGuzzi, old mate..... <_>

that sounds very much like sour grapes to me, l mean, if you look at any of the responses we :sun: "Tennista" make, you'll see that we are very V11 freindly, not at all the snobs that we are sometimes made out to be, although Lord knows as owners of the coolest of the V11 models, and by far the rarest, :D , we very well should be, ...nope, all V11's are cool, as in we like 'em all...yes, even the :ninja: Scurista, they are all cool bikes. :notworthy::mg:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

170 is the number I've always heard...the price is about right. That's really a low number if you think about it. In comparison, in 1963 they made only 2250 or so Mercury Comet S-22 convertibles (one of which I own as well) and that's considered fairly rare. That being said, these cars command a little over 3 grand over a regular car, so it's not that far outta whack I think.

Now, now DeBennGuzzi, old mate..... <_>

that sounds very much like sour grapes to me, l mean, if you look at any of the responses we :sun: "Tennista" make, you'll see that we are very V11 freindly, not at all the snobs that we are sometimes made out to be, although Lord knows as owners of the coolest of the V11 models, and by far the rarest, :D , we very well should be, ...nope, all V11's are cool, as in we like 'em all...yes, even the :ninja: Scurista, they are all cool bikes. :notworthy::mg:

:bier:

Cheers

Van

I would think the rosso mandello just as rare if not more rare but I could be wrong. No the rarest is that Scura R :lol:

<_ sorry but i have a doubt the tank pad fit on tenni in picture is black poliuretane this mistake because with metallic grey paint.>

Where DeBenGuzzi have heard 177 Tenni were made?

If the bike is original I thing $ 7500-8000 is the right price!

Best regards Giovanni :helmet:

<_ sorry but i have a doubt the tank pad fit on tenni in picture is black poliuretane this mistake because with metallic grey paint.>

Where DeBenGuzzi have heard 177 Tenni were made?

If the bike is original I thing $ 7500-8000 is the right price!

Best regards Giovanni :helmet:

I knew it was somewhere around 170, but that could be wrong. :huh2:

what tank pad are you refering too? I thought they were still made out of vinyl at that point. :huh2:

The factory images in Gallery show a black tank pad. A check through Google images only through up one picture with a silver tank pad, number 169 for sale.

The Tenni that I've seen in the flesh have had tank bags on, inc a nice silver Baglux cover.

Did yours come from the factory that way? or are you a second owner? It wouldn't surprise me if they did fit both as standard, at V11 meet at Dodford in 2004 we saw that BFG, John O'Sulivan and Baldini Scuras had two different style mirrors fitted as standard.