WHEN IN A BAR ROOM IN MIAMI

this old grey black gentleman, was cleaning up around, have you ever had a drink of watermelon wine he asked. then he told me all abought it..though i never answered back.so uninvited he sat down..and opened up his mind. on old dogs and children.. and watermelon wine. you see women think abought t

Themselves..when menfolk arn't around....and friends are hard to find...when they discover that you're down. :drink: help me out. :huh2:

this old grey black gentleman, was cleaning up around, have you ever had a drink of watermelon wine he asked. then he told me all abought it..though i never answered back.so uninvited he sat down..and opened up his mind. on old dogs and children.. and watermelon wine. you see women think abought t

Themselves..when menfolk arn't around....and friends are hard to find...when they discover that you're down. :drink: help me out. :huh2:

Old Dogs and Children, Tom T. Hall

Guest redguzziv10

i was waiting for a train recently when a young fellow came up to me begging for a couple of quid for a train ticket to a job interview

i figured he was going to spend it on high strength lager, but gave him the cash to get rid of him. i didn't want him bugging me for the next twenty minutes until my train arrived.

A couple of days later a thank you note arrived at my office, with a five pound note.

Turns out he was going for an interview, and got the job. He noticed my company name on my sweatshirt and made the effort to track me down on the internet.

i know this all sounds a bit "My Name Is Earl" but it does kind of restore your belief in human kindness when something like that happens.

Even though i would have listened to your old fellow, Watermelon wine still sounds shit. :)

i was waiting for a train recently when a young fellow came up to me begging for a couple of quid for a train ticket to a job interview

i figured he was going to spend it on high strength lager, but gave him the cash to get rid of him. i didn't want him bugging me for the next twenty minutes until my train arrived.

A couple of days later a thank you note arrived at my office, with a five pound note.

Turns out he was going for an interview, and got the job. He noticed my company name on my sweatshirt and made the effort to track me down on the internet.

i know this all sounds a bit "My Name Is Earl" but it does kind of restore your belief in human kindness when something like that happens.

Even though i would have listened to your old fellow, Watermelon wine still sounds shit. :)

tis good.. to have faith restored. in these trying times. maybe you should try watermelon wine! or just keep in touch with old dogs and children. ciao ps. thanks earl.