I must say...

Guest Griso86

Guest Griso86

Well I started lurking here trying to learn as much as possible about MG before I purchased my Griso and I must say you guys seem to be a very knowledgeable group.

I didn't find anything to discourage me from purchasing the Griso. So I went and did it. What a fun bike. The only problem is I have only 271km on the bike and winter is already here. Oh well.

I had no idea what a V11 sport was before lurking here. You guys have one of the nicest looking bikes I have ever seen. I recently saw a 2004 limited edition V11 sport in the

white and red paint with the green stripe. Absolutely gorgeous. Ohlins front and rear and tasty carbon fiber bits.

I will have to continue lurking so I can learn as much as possible. I think eventually I will have to find a bike like the one above.

thanks guys just what I need another adiction.

Gary

That white/red/green V11 is the Coppa Italia. I'd love to see one of those in person. The bad news is there's no Guzzi dealer near . But the good news is the morning is to be 48 degrees F warming up to the 60s and into the 70s by Tuesday.

Anything less than 60 degrees and the Guzzi sounds like a P51 Mustang. Something about the dense air makes the ECU think it's OK to dump fuel like we stole it from Rommel.

Well I started lurking here trying to learn as much as possible about MG before I purchased my Griso and I must say you guys seem to be a very knowledgeable group.

SEEM, the key word of your observation...........

I didn't find anything to discourage me from purchasing the Griso. So I went and did it. What a fun bike. The only problem is I have only 271km on the bike and winter is already here. Oh well.

I know the feeling. Still hoping for a few more nice days before winter closes in here on the coast of Maine. There have been years when I've gotten in short rides in all 12 months but isn't often.

I had no idea what a V11 sport was before lurking here. You guys have one of the nicest looking bikes I have ever seen.

I think all of these Guzzis kinda grow on you. I've always been drawn to the V11 but not so with the Griso at first. I've come around lately and now rather like it although I still think I'd change the exhaust can. I'm even having fun looking at some of the hotrod Jackels online. Never thought I'd go for something like that but who knows? Anyway, the Griso belongs right up at the top of the Looks list too.

Congrats on the new machine Gary. Here's to many happy KMs........

Dennis in Maine.

Guest Gary Cheek

Welcome aboard. Don't be a stranger. Drop in and keep us posted on your new bike ! Congrats on the fine choice. You might want to give us some of the good riding roads in your area along with any of the mom and pop type diners that may still be serving hash . Who knows you may see one of us on the road sometime.

Guest Griso86

Well it snowed today, but I'm not ready to give up on getting some more miles on the Griso.

I think I will add the Sta-Bil to the tank and hope for a few good days here and there.

later

Gary