Exhaust system

macguzzi

It's shaped to sit higher than the Quat – which is a GOOD THING.

See what's been done with the back brake :nerd:

v11-2.jpg

Have you searched around to see what the actual buying price is for one of these?

The braces probably help to stiffen the pegs. I think without the pipes attached to the footpeg brackets the footpegs might flex to much. It is a nice looking setup, I'd like to find out some more info on this one.

waspp

Look closely at the struts. They go from both mounting holes on the rear pegs and appear to join then wrap around the rear of the tailpiece.

I'm guessing they are intended to keep throw-over bags from fouling the rear wheel.

I hope you peeked before you wipped!

By the way, what do you have the time and appetite to do to this thread? Were you planning to wipp out the rear struts from the footpegs on this ebay bike?

Nope , lol I just posted in the wrong thread , lol, I miss some sleep indeed.

I'll delete my post from here and place it were it belonged , so delete pls my quote at your post.

I'd like to know what they sell for (shipped to the US), and what they sound like...

At all, who's selling them? On the www I found only mufflers for planes and muscle cars, no Twin option or any hint for a bike line.

This company seems to be US based anyway, or at least one with the same name.

Hubert

And this back brake thing is probably just for bling. If you want this brake saddle to be moving and proper working you must do a lot of work more but only move the anchor from here to there. You must hollow out the anchor, insert a bushing thick enough to stand the tightening of the axle nut, you must seal the whole thing against mud and water, probably ad a grease titty and so on.

But I can say, I like both ideas, this brake and this exhaust.

Guest Mattress

Look closely at the struts. They go from both mounting holes on the rear pegs and appear to join then wrap around the rear of the tailpiece.

I'm guessing they are intended to keep throw-over bags from fouling the rear wheel.

Actually those struts are for the ballistic deployed parachute which is mandatory in Montana where there is no official speed limit. Comes in handy when you round the bend to face a Bison migration heading north over I-94.

dont eat the yellow snow, dude.