"Baja,anyone?"

Guest Roadslayer

Guest Roadslayer

Hey! Sorry,Steve G. We've been without power for 3 days. And no 'net.'

Yeah,that cold stuff sucks. I go south to get hot. Why on earth people do Copper Canyon in the winter is beyond me. I mean that place friggin' snows. I don't get it.

Anyway,those SIDIS you asked about are 10 year old 'Trail Evolutions' they're called. Marketed as 'dual sport' boots that are motocross rugged yet tennis shoe walkable. Comfortable like slippers.

"Cheers" Roadslayer

Guest Roadslayer

Steve G; How's your juice?

Yeah,that's old stuff. You can get SIDIS off the 'net' for a lot cheaper then Seattle. But then?

Man! You got a lotta' bikes. And your dream garage? What's up with that shit? Are you dddrream,,,,oh,yeah,,,I get it. DUH! :blush: "Cheers" Roadslayer

Steve G; How's your juice?

Yeah,that's old stuff. You can get SIDIS off the 'net' for a lot cheaper then Seattle. But then?

Man! You got a lotta' bikes. And your dream garage? What's up with that shit? Are you dddrream,,,,oh,yeah,,,I get it. DUH! :blush: "Cheers" Roadslayer

Actually, in my quest to look for the best boots at the best price, I have found that much like Toyota, IPod, and other notables, Sidi has but a small group of official outlets, and has them under strict control regarding price, whether they are a shop, or internet outlet. That price is $249.99 U.S.. The best I could do was at the BMW shop in Boise when I was there last month, which reluctantly would throw in a BMW cap, but no movement on price.

Of course, retail outlets in Canada are simply out of touch, with the going rate of $500Cdn, friggin' stupid prices up here.

The big Beemer dealer in Fife Wa. has the Sidi's for 249, that probably what I'll end up with.

Ciao, Steve

Guest Roadslayer

attn. Steve G. I guess $250US isn't a bad price then. Ours were $200US in '95. We got the Shoie flip-ups off the net,too. We did save a bunch that time. When they all came out about six years ago there were a bunch of cheapies. The road test said Shoie was the best one but it's high price rated it #2. Some required two thumbs to open. Try that cruising through town trying to ask directions. :2c:

"Cheers" Roadslayer