Guzz Helmets

Karl Von

I have this one Casco.jpg they run small but are really nice, not quite as solid as my old Nolan :huh2: and I lost the breath guard within the first week :angry: it only slides in, nothing holds it there.

the other helmets they offer are just glorified stickers on plain helmets I think the one I got is the only true guzzista helmet :helmet:

they are not sold here in the USofA as they haven't been evaluated by the DOT, but mine came with a nice DOT sticker right on it from maxmoto(only place that would sell it to me) I promptly removed said false DOT sticker. It doesn't matter in MN anyway helmets aren't required I can wear flipflops a male thong and sunglasses and its legal, tho not attractive B)

I could post a pic of me wearing it sometime, well maybe the spring, or when I get cabin fever and try to feel better and put on my riding gear in the middle of winter :wacko:

I have this one Casco.jpg they run small but are really nice, not quite as solid as my old Nolan :huh2: and I lost the breath guard within the first week :angry: it only slides in, nothing holds it there.

the other helmets they offer are just glorified stickers on plain helmets I think the one I got is the only true guzzista helmet :helmet:

they are not sold here in the USofA as they haven't been evaluated by the DOT, but mine came with a nice DOT sticker right on it from maxmoto(only place that would sell it to me) I promptly removed said false DOT sticker. It doesn't matter in MN anyway helmets aren't required I can wear flipflops a male thong and sunglasses and its legal, tho not attractive B)

I could post a pic of me wearing it sometime, well maybe the spring, or when I get cabin fever and try to feel better and put on my riding gear in the middle of winter :wacko:

OH BOY!! :whistle: thongs, and shades!! set off by flipflops!!!... :D ....... :homer: it really makes you wonder at the minds of the law makers

:bier:

Cheers

Van

... I can wear a male thong ... I could post a pic of me wearing it sometime, well maybe the spring, or when I get cabin fever

No Ben, Please, no - in the name of all things holy, please no. :huh:

You've already ruined my lunch. :vomit:

You're going to get Antonio excited about his banana again... :)

Rj

No Ben, Please, no - in the name of all things holy, please no. :huh:

You've already ruined my lunch. :vomit:

You're going to get Antonio excited about his banana again... :)

Rj

Thanks for the info Guys !!

Hey guys listen to me , get a proper helmet to protect your head.Proceed accordingly to quality to the degree you evaluate your head, I evaluated mine like Rossi"s and I bought some of his helmets... :lol:

I thought they "Buy" whatever is given to them :rolleyes: