New to forum, hello to all!

cycles4fun

guzzi_pic.JPGHey guys just wanted to take a moment of your time and introduce myself. My name is Mike Sorge and I live in Fremont California. I have been a total bike nut for over 30 years and have owned all manor of sportbikes from each of the Japaneze as well as Ducati, Aprilia and of corse Moto Guzzi. My current bikes are a heavily modded 87 Lemans 4, a Triumph 675 Daytona, and a mint condition CB750 Honda. They are like children, I love each of them equally for their own special charm. I'm looking forward to all of your wisdom, advise, opinions, and especially your humor! I have attached a pic of my lemans on a recent trip through Grand Canyon. Hope you like it. Thanks

Mike

Well I tried to add a pic but it did not seem to make it. No messages of file size problems or anything else. What am I doing wrong? Please help!

I think I just found my problem. The file size in just over 1MB which will have to be resized. I will have to wait for the kids to show me how tomorrow!!! damm computers!

Hey guys just wanted to take a moment of your time and introduce myself. My name is Mike Sorge and I live in Fremont California. I have been a total bike nut for over 30 years and have owned all manor of sportbikes from each of the Japaneze as well as Ducati, Aprilia and of corse Moto Guzzi. My current bikes are a heavily modded 87 Lemans 4, a Triumph 675 Daytona, and a mint condition CB750 Honda. They are like children, I love each of them equally for their own special charm. I'm looking forward to all of your wisdom, advise, opinions, and especially your humor! I have attached a pic of my lemans on a recent trip through Grand Canyon. Hope you like it. Thanks

Mike

Well I tried to add a pic but it did not seem to make it. No messages of file size problems or anything else. What am I doing wrong? Please help!

I think I just found my problem. The file size in just over 1MB which will have to be resized. I will have to wait for the kids to show me how tomorrow!!! damm computers!

welcome to the forum mike. i like your current collection lemans 4 :thumbsup: 675 well i hear they are the go as a sports bike lots of favourable reports :thumbsup: and a mint cb750. i have many fond memmories having owned two k2's clocking up many happy miles over several years, a good old workhorse :thumbsup:

Welcome Mike

Jaap has a how to section here dealing with photos. My last comments on that thread have been made redundant as they now give a resize option on uploading on Photobucket I'm sure that's the same on their free accounts.