Dealer won't work on a bike with a power commander?

NorBSATriGuzzi

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumb question...TPS?

I guess you did not fill out the TPS report :lol: (movie "Office Space" joke)

Throttle Position Sensor.

The doodad located on the right but not the left throttle body, with wires coming out of it.

I guess you did not fill out the TPS report :lol: (movie "Office Space" joke)

Throttle Position Sensor.

The doodad located on the right but not the left throttle body, with wires coming out of it.

Thanks...I was racking my brain...top piston setting...true pinion size...thorough pipe suck...????? :bier:

Guest Mattress

Dammit, you're going to make me watch that movie again, aren't you?

Its good therapy, Dude. I have a borrowed copy on DVD. I watch it when anything in life goes over the line, and I'm left wondering if I'm the only one who gives a shit about the rules. :rasta:

Its good therapy, Dude. I have a borrowed copy on DVD. I watch it when anything in life goes over the line, and I'm left wondering if I'm the only one who gives a shit about the rules. :rasta:

I think Jaap should make you a moderator.....ABIDE! :P

I like my PCIII...but parking the bike in the flower bed under the bedroom window so I could run the USB wire to it kind of pissed off the wife...next time I'll pull the PCIII out and bring it inside - LOL. :homer: k

I like my PCIII...but parking the bike in the flower bed under the bedroom window so I could run the USB wire to it kind of pissed off the wife...next time I'll pull the PCIII out and bring it inside - LOL. :homer: k

I set up Mrs. Guzziownr's computer in the driveway with an extension cord from the garage. I was happily loading maps when she came home and gave me THE LOOK and went inside without saying anything.

DW

lucy-liu.jpg

I set up Mrs. Guzziownr's computer in the driveway with an extension cord from the garage. I was happily loading maps when she came home and gave me THE LOOK and went inside without saying anything.

DW

...but what a look!! Probably just wondering why you were taking so long?? :grin: k

I live in So Cal, and have dyno linked PCIII's on my SS and Lemans, I ride with many Guzzi folks and I'm not sure I know anyone with a F/I guzzi who does not have a PCIII. Surely the best investment for any F/I guzzi

I agree with the dealer. I've heard more horror stories about these P.O.S. than good stories.

Ciao, Steve

Hm mine works fine to bring the power and smoothness up to par with a couple of M4 exhausts installed. Almost gets rid of the slight flat spot at 4000 rpm. They are dead easy to install and if the map is right you will like you Guzzi V11 even more!!

DW

lucy-liu.jpg

Oh my, Lucy Liu. She is an all around wonderful woman! She can ride my Guzzi any time.