December Bonus Ride

dhansen

After 6 inches of snow late last week I thought I was done for the year but it rained off and the temp was back up over 50 deg f this afternoon. Ended up atop Mt. Battie overlooking Camden, Maine and Penobscot Bay. Kinda hazy but still a nice view.

150554.jpg

With all the talk of new Guzzis I'm happy to say this one still has my heart.

151436.jpg

The Sport looks great up there Dhansen. The weather here in the Northeast US has really been very moto-friendly this fall. Nice to see you taking advantage of it. Watch out for the black ice in the morning though. A Harley guy went down on a patch around the corner from my house yesterday morning. I hit the same patch in my car and thought I was going to slide right into the downed bike for a second there. I stopped to help the rider but he was unhurt and already had help on the way. It was nice to see a Harley guy with the sense to wear a full face helmet :helmet:

I brought my bike into my basement and started tearing it down for some maintenance & upgrades last weekend, and now it's going to get up to 60 degrees this Sunday. I just may have to put it back together and get in one last ride for the year! :race:

Next week I will wake the Sport from +8 months of layup and disuse...I hope the weather in Tennessee will support. If not, I will haul it to Florida. :sun: k