Dear Santa.....

V11UK

DSCN0494CROPa.jpgI would have to sell loads to buy the much-hyped, super sports Guzzi, but do you know what? I'm sort of indifferent. I agree with what Alex said, and in addition I think that if I had one the local gendarmes would be scraping me out of a ditch in no time at all...........and that would be embarrassing: I know quite a few of them!

No, I'm safer on my Triton when I'm being silly, and for Christmas I'm finally getting round to fitting it with the Grimeca 4LS drum I've had hanging about for five or six years. It's all laced up in an alloy rim, I've got the compensator mechanism and an adapted lever, cables, a pattern for making the support arms and someone to make me a set of wider yokes, so it should all happen soon...............in theory!

And....."Dear Santa, can you give me a thirty year old's neck and upper vertebrae so that I can put the clip-ons back on, please?" :angry:

No, I'm safer on my Triton when I'm being silly, and for Christmas I'm finally getting round to fitting it with the Grimeca 4LS drum I've had hanging about for five or six years. It's all laced up in an alloy rim, I've got the compensator mechanism and an adapted lever, cables, a pattern for making the support arms and someone to make me a set of wider yokes, so it should all happen soon...............in theory!

That Triton is AWESOME! Who needs a new go-fast bike when you can ride slower and let everyone see just how cool your style really is?!?!

And....."Dear Santa, can you give me a thirty year old's neck and upper vertebrae so that I can put the clip-ons back on, please?" :angry:

Also....I'm 31 and I must say that after a long day of riding today, my "young" neck and upper vertebrae feel like they aren't so damn young. :oldgit:

Thanks for posting the pic!

That Triton is AWESOME! Who needs a new go-fast bike when you can ride slower and let everyone see just how cool your style really is?!?!

Also....I'm 31 and I must say that after a long day of riding today, my "young" neck and upper vertebrae feel like they aren't so damn young. :oldgit:

Thanks for posting the pic!

well my 26 year old neck feels just fine :whistle: my damn knees on the other hand :angry::oldgit:

DSCN0494CROPa.jpgI would have to sell loads to buy the much-hyped, super sports Guzzi, but do you know what? I'm sort of indifferent. I agree with what Alex said, and in addition I think that if I had one the local gendarmes would be scraping me out of a ditch in no time at all...........and that would be embarrassing: I know quite a few of them!

Grimeca 4LS?? This is true candy for any motorcyclist. Mechanical art!!

Ciao, Steve

The Triton is really cool...I suddenly have an overpowering urge for another bike! Merry Christmas. k

Grimeca 4LS?? This is true candy for any motorcyclist. Mechanical art!!

Ciao, Steve

I hung it on the Christmas tree, but the tree fell over.

.........I suddenly have an overpowering urge for another bike! Merry Christmas. k

It's an illness......there is no cure.

Merry pagan consumerfest to all :drink: