Try DUKE videos (the Britten Bike Story)

Alex-Corsa

My brother is a big fan of the Britten V1000. I want to surprise him with the John Britten DVD. I don't know the exact title. Does someone here has a clue where to purchase?

Hey jaap try www.dukevideo.com if they don't have it,then none does.

• 1 month later...

Quote from Jaap

"What an absolute brilliant documentary! Britten's passion and perseverance are amazing. And the sound of the V1000... that alone is worth buying it."

Yes,but Jaap...have you ever witnessed the beast in it's element? I watched(in amazement)the Britten team w/Andrew Stroud astride, annihilate the competetion of Battle of the Twins @ Daytona in '95 and the same happened in '99 with Lex riding the Team New Zealand Britten. To be in the "hot pits" with the Britten was an honor in itself,still rumbling restlessly deep in my memory banks.

Britten.jpg

I've seen the britten 2 times in Assen with the britten team. Amazing in it's time. And still is. One britten is still in the netherlands, and has been driven in the bott, but most of the time had so much problems that it never ended a race. They have been to daytona with that bike, but had a lot of problems there too. I think it's in the showroom of the company that owns the bike. I had the videotape, with the britten story, I lended it to someone years ago, it never came back.

Yes,but Jaap...have you ever witnessed the beast in it's element?

:( No. The 90's were a motorcycle free decade for me. I wasn't even interested in following the races. I regret this now very much and I have to live with the fact that I didn't see the Britten in action, for the rest of my life... :oldgit: