Personalized License Plate...

Richard Z

I ordered the personalized license plate for my 04 Sport. Here in Kansas you have the option of getting a plate with something on it up to 7 letters..... So... With that in mind.. I found it necessary to get "VESPA" on my plate..... I guess the lack of blood flow from my accident might have damaged my brain... I just find it amusing........

Richard Z.

I found it necessary to get "VESPA" on my plate.....

just out of curiosity: is that a free option ? Here, it costs +/- 600 $ to have a personalized plate, and the choice is small: bikes can only have 3 letters (W or M as first letter) and 3 numbers....

Mind you, i wouldn't mind a MGU 850 :) or WOT 916 ?

I ordered the personalized license plate for my 04 Sport. Here in Kansas you have the option of getting a plate with something on it up to 7 letters..... So... With that in mind.. I found it necessary to get "VESPA" on my plate..... I guess the lack of blood flow from my accident might have damaged my brain... I just find it amusing........

Richard Z.

Richard, I'm usually pretty anti-vanity plate (mostly because folks here in CA go over board)....but the Vespa idea is hilarious!

Richard Z.

Too good :D , l like it :thumbsup:

:bier:

Cheers

Van