Nice V11 on Anima Guzzista website

Guzzirider

†hat is exactly what the V11LeMans should have been....IMHO

SlowFood, with a mix of raw trimmings, organic lines, spicy seasoning, and politically correct sentiments :P

do you ppl mean soulfood? what the heck are you talking about slowfood? I'm going to assume soul food, I mean is that what other places call BBQ? :food:

do you ppl mean soulfood? what the heck are you talking about slowfood? I'm going to assume soul food, I mean is that what other places call BBQ? :food:

I guess it all boils down to relative perspective :huh2:

Slow Food>>>>>>>>>Soul Food>>>>>>>>>>>>BBQ

:food::mg:

I guess it all boils down to relative perspective :huh2:

Slow Food>>>>>>>>>Soul Food>>>>>>>>>>>>BBQ

:food::mg:

slow food vs. fast food in the States is how I read it. The food "made in a factory" could apply to fast food or corporate farming....both of which are pathetic as is the average size of the American waistline

anyone know the brand of those nice megaphones?

The claim in the text is that this is Lemans Number One. The prototype of what became the "new" V11 Lemans. A historic motorcycle they say, thus likely not going to be altered much!

The slow food movement is a response to the growing trend of fast food American style which is getting widespread acceptance in modern Italy, a country that has long resisted frozen packaged foods. Slow food supports the notion of a meal eaten sitting down, prepared from fresh ingredients and enjoyed at a table, not on the go.

Yes, slowfood is a cultural thing. Sitting down for a rest, being together, talking together, enjoying the meal. The same happens in the kitchen.

Preparing and consuming food as a social and cultural act. The goal is all but sell and swallow calories...

BTW, I don't like this style. Just to sweet.