Parting out advice

guzzi jon

Hello all,

I am getting ready to part out our low mileage 02 Lemans. It has gooned forks and fairing. But the motor and trans and all the odd bits are 10K miles perfect condition. This bike made 85 rwbhp, and shifted like the best jap bike. My question is, should I sell the engine with the throttle bodies, ECU and PCIII, should I sell the front brakes as calipers, braided cables and master cylinder or as a set. etc, etc, etc, or piece them out. If interested, I will post a comprehensive list of the parts available prior to ebaying them. As the gent who crashed it paid me for it, he will be included in any monies obtained.

Thanks for any feedback,

Jon

Before

leftside2.jpg

After

mylemans.jpg

Hello all,

I am getting ready to part out our low mileage 02 Lemans. It has gooned forks and fairing. But the motor and trans and all the odd bits are 10K miles perfect condition. This bike made 85 rwbhp, and shifted like the best jap bike. My question is, should I sell the engine with the throttle bodies, ECU and PCIII, should I sell the front brakes as calipers, braided cables and master cylinder or as a set. etc, etc, etc, or piece them out. If interested, I will post a comprehensive list of the parts available prior to ebaying them. As the gent who crashed it paid me for it, he will be included in any monies obtained.

Thanks for any feedback,

Jon

Before

leftside2.jpg

After

mylemans.jpg

Sell the engine with everything intact.

The bits and pieces, if you sell them all separately, you will be waiting a while to get rid of everything.

What is the story on the custom seat? If it is in one piece, i may be interested.

Hello all,

Thanks for any feedback,

Jon

Before

leftside2.jpg

After

mylemans.jpg

The bits and pieces, if you sell them all separately, you will be waiting a while to get rid of everything.

What is the story on the custom seat? If it is in one piece, i may be interested.

The rich maund seat is in new condition, it was only a couple of weeks old and incurred no damage

I too am interested in the seat. What kind is it? I need a new one, and I read that the corbin does not fit. Is that true?

Where did you get yours?

Thanks,

Michael

PS. A single tear swelled up in my eye when I saw the wreckage...my sympathy.

Hello all,

Thanks for any feedback,

Jon

Before

leftside2.jpg

After

mylemans.jpg

The rich maund seat is in new condition, it was only a couple of weeks old and incurred no damage

Wasn't there someone looking for stucchi crossover recently?

Sorry to see that done to your bike, Jon. I hope you are ok.

I was fine, I was riding my Griso, and my friend who now has a scura and a stelvio was riding it, he was cut off and has a new shoulder, but he was wearing good gear or the truck driver would have killed him. He's a great guy and took good care of me, half of the proceeds from this bike will go to him.

Cheers,

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

I sent you a PM; I am interested in the crossover, shop stand and possibly the PCIII. Give me a shout when you get to parting it out.

Hello,

I have been waiting for a good Lemans crankshaft and bearings as well as a few other bits and pieces. I'm definitely interested in the engine if its still good and the price is fair. Please give me a call when you get a chance and perhaps we can work something out. Thanks

Mike

510-651-7439