New *Bling* Shipping Soon

ponti_33609

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only "dry" fitted but it looks promising! Fits well.

guzzitank2.jpg

guzzitank1.jpg

Bob

Hey they looks great! I would've gone with a flush gas cap, but it still looks awesome. Do you plan on getting some more polished pieces to compliment the tank?

I ended up buying a 2002 V11 Lemans from MPH cycles. It will be here in Michigan in about two weeks time. I can't wait. :)

guzzitank2.jpg

guzzitank1.jpg

Bob

Hey they looks great! I would've gone with a flush gas cap, but it still looks awesome. Do you plan on getting some more polished pieces to compliment the tank?

I ended up buying a 2002 V11 Lemans from MPH cycles. It will be here in Michigan in about two weeks time. I can't wait. :)

I almost went with a flush cap but I wanted the bike to have an "older" feel to it. It is also offset to the right so it has a unique look to it. A polished front fender would look really nice.........would have to adapt something. Will get this going for a bit. Was toying with painting the tail red or something. The nice things with these/our bikes is they are relatively inexpensive compared to new so you can only mess them up so much.

Bob

Yeah, but WHY anodize nice, wrought aluminum?

BTW, Søren, I'm jealous!

You WILL post pictures, right?

Yup! Still waiting....

guzzitank2.jpg

guzzitank1.jpg

Bob

I almost went with a flush cap but I wanted the bike to have an "older" feel to it. It is also offset to the right so it has a unique look to it. A polished front fender would look really nice.........would have to adapt something. Will get this going for a bit. Was toying with painting the tail red or something. The nice things with these/our bikes is they are relatively inexpensive compared to new so you can only mess them up so much.

Bob

Looks the dogs bollocks, Bob! :notworthy:

I've requested a Daytona style tank so it's a bit different from yours. Also asked for a solo seat with build in rear lights.. :whistle:

Looks the dogs bollocks, Bob!

I've requested a Daytona style tank so it's a bit different from yours. Also asked for a solo seat with build in rear lights..

I came very close to doing what you did. I think I was nervouse that the stock tail might not work and I didn't want to commit to losing the stock tail at this point. Make sure you post yours when you recieve!

Bob

nguz3.gif..and this one 815seat.gif

Will - hopefully! - look sharp on the Scura. Still thinking about a new paint scheme but won't have it done until nxt winter.

This cap does not need to be vented. I added the decal and all running fine in the past week. I am guessing I will re-paint at some point......leave the cut-outs bare. Will need to decide if I am going to change the color to red or green or something?

photo2a.jpg

photo1.jpg

Kind of like this idea............but maybe not that color.

aefw-2.jpg

And will need to read more from old posts on if I can remove the airbox easy enough and go with pods.

Bob