V11 with OEM Guzzi Titanium Pipes - Footpeg Brackets question

FalcoLion

I am wondering about my rear footpeg brackets that I have on my 04 Coppa with Titanium pipes. My Ballabio had different brackets then my new to me Coppa. But my Ballabio had original pipes that I have later replaced with M4 Carbon Fiber.

If anyone has Guzzi Titanium Kit installed, I would appreciate if you can post some pics.

I believe that there are two different mounts........... stock cans long brackets. Ti Kit upswept shorter mounts.

I have seen the Ti mounts mounted both ways............. what length of mount are you after?

Ciao.     :mg:

Twin and Grossohc, thanks for heads up on the length. I was wondering about it. For some reason previous owner removed the footpegs and I was wondering why brackets looked different from my previous Guzzu.

So, if I would decide to go for M4 carbon pipes I would ether have to specify that I would use soft loop mounts that came with Titanium pipe kit or get longer brackets for OEM pipes.

So, please confirm as i am just about to buy a set of ti cans that come in the complete kit. Can i unstall the ti cans onto the exsisting stock peg hangers as i want to retain baggage requirments along with passanger as the high mounts that will come with the kit will foul baggage?????!

In summary, has anyone installed the ti cans along with their slip in pipe mounts on original peg mounts?

Appreciate any help

Guzzipk, you should be able to use your stock peg mounts from what I understand. In a difference to stock pipes that have mounting bracket attach rigidly to them, Ti pipes are mounted with soft loops. Obviously loop can be slid up or down. In any case I also don't see any issues with luggage

Hi, the Ti pipes can be fitted with either the standard rear peg hangers or the short peg hangers that come with the kit - just be warned that once fitted the soft loops do mark the titanium cans quite a lot and if you change to the other hangers scratching does show where the old position was on the cans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Paul, I have already sent you a message, I t is in the box with the exhaust ready for you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk