V11 Titanium exhaust and ECU in Texas listed on FB Moto Guzzi’s For Sale page

80CX100

No relation to the seller, I noticed this V11 Titanium exhaust and ECU listed on the FB Moto Guzzi's for sale page. I can't seem to post a direct link, info copied below. If this something you've been looking for you know where to start searching. fwiw fyi
Bob Marsh
  · 9h  ·
V11 titanium exhaust with computer, brand new in box, was purchased in 2007, sealed up.until now to take pics....make me a reasonable offer....located in san antonio texas, shipping no problem...I dont know exactly what they go/,went for,but I will take less than retail....anybody know what they sell for new? Shipping no problem, actual cost

3 hours ago, Tom in Virginia said:

Sent message to Bob Marsh, no reply.  Always wonder about folks that post stuff of the like and "have no idea on value".  Hmmm....

A couple of years ago, Curtis Harper picked up and flogged quite a few NOS sets of these exhausts/ECUs, iirc the retail price was crazy, but he was selling them just a little over 1/2 retail..

If you're really serious, It might be worth your while to place a quick call to Harpers and ask him what he sold them for, fwiw, fyi.

ps I did a search on wg and found the info from Curtis,, cc'd below fyi good luck

That Titanium Racing exhaust with racing ECU system is now in stock for 1999 thru 2001 V11 Sport, V11 Lemans, In stock now, six pieces left. $1000 each Original price $1400. Includes peg mounts, all hardware and even instruction book. I got a deal on them, so do you. Ship worldwide

• Thanks 1