"By God, I've lost me leg." ". . So you have."

Guest ratchethack

Guest ratchethack
Placebo will be playing in Scotland and Ireland this weekend

[sigh. . . . . .]

Thousands of years of cultural development, and we have a number of human beings who seem to believe that our crowning achievement is that we've finally arrived at the likes of, er, THIS as popular entertainment?! . . . <_<

"Just another nancy boy,

Woman man or modern monkey,

Just another happy junkie. . . "

How very sophisticated, enlightened, and - - - - er, post-modern. . . . . <_<

:vomit::rasta::moon:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ratchethack
Justified retaliation was invented by MOTHERS!

One of whom raised me to be both sensitive righteous.

Um, while I'm sure this speaks volumes. . . . best not pursue it any further here. . . :o:whistle:

The logic behind hating hate may escape you, but it really is not so complicated. I am sure you will figure it out one day.

I find this truly fascinating. There's no need whatsoever to wait for "one day".

Today, logic tells me that you're both heavily conflicted and filled with self-loathing.

How else could one possibly explain embracing the very thing one condemns so vocally by choice? :homer:

More upside-down logic from Remulac?

The mind reels. :huh:

Your labling people annoys me, and I don't have to sit idle for it.

Uh, now how could I possibly have annoyed you by labeling you, Dave? Was it when I referred to you as a conflicted and thoroughly feminized Metrosexual?

Excuse me, I'm really out of my element in this area. Work with me here. I try so hard to understand. . .

It seems to me that once you've declared that "the insensitive neo-cromagnon white male is the root of most of the world's evil", proudly championed Nancy Boys with cheers, proclaimed "SNAGS RULE!", and glorified the many joyous wonders of homosex (and evidently at the same time the joys of being a happy junkie) in song -- all of which you've done in this thread -- wouldn't my "label" be taken as a compliment, and an accurate label at that?

Seems to me you don't post the above garbage without having some kind of a perverse need to be labeled. So again, exactly how have I annoyed you after having invited labling so proudly the way you have, Dave? :huh2:

Perhaps there are GROUPTHINK-approved labels that you would prefer? Please do advise, and I will gladly substitute these . . . . . . ??

Trust me, I am being sensitive, but only because of forum rules.

Uh, oh. Do I detect BLOCKING here? Now I thought Nancy Boys and liberated and sophisticated, enlightened New-Age Metrosexuals were "naturally" sensitive. Why would you need Forum rules to keep you sensitive? Now if you're NOT so wonderfully and naturally sensitive after all - as presumably any truly self-respecting Nancy Boy and/or Metrosexual SHOULD BE according to the Popular Kulture dictates of GROUPTHINK, and y'er just being artificially repressed by the rules, how utterly anal retentive :moon: to keep it all locked up inside! RELEASE THE HATRED, Dave. Liberate yourself! Come on now - LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :vomit:

What if I pump out a pint a day doing the misses?

Well! Then you must be a bigger stud than some of what I'm sure you would consider to be very unenlightened and unsophisticated brutish and vulgar, cloddish types I've heard making these exact kinds of claims - but you've evidently achieved considerably higher volumetric output. . . . . I'm not quite sure, but this might rank up there somewhere with Guernsey milk cows. . . . You might be in line for mention in the Guiness Book of World records . . . . <_<

But again - help me here - How exactly does pumping a pint a day into the misses fit in with the Nancy Boy and Metrosexual thing? The images don't quite seem to line up. . . . And that heavily conficted thing keeps coming back . . . . <_<

Please help. This kind of GROUPTHINK is very alien to me. I most sincerely, very much want to understand. . . . . .

You are a piece of work.

Yes. Indeed. . . . . . -_-

Is there any possibility of you coming to the colonies to help us de-brainwash the feminized Metrosexuals who've been mentally and spiritually castrated by Popular Kulture propaganda and GOUPTHINK mind control?  We have a burgeoning problem here with a proliferating sub-culture of horribly conflicted Nancy Boys, who seem to actually be PROUD of their gender confusion - as er, previously so flamboyantly demonstrated in this thread. :moon:

I have in mind something along the lines of de-indoctrination camps.  No exposure to the abominations of the dominant Popular Kulture media, no exposure to the running open sewer of Hollywood perversions, no loudmouth b!tches screaming about male oppression -

94449[/snapback]

Your logic is way off base.

You twist much of what I say.

Your hate mongering is disgraceful to humanity.

Your meterophobic idea for nancy boy de-indocrination camps sickens me.

So, we are finished as Guzzi Comerades.

I'm afraid I must make a small but very important correction to your original post Ratchethack. You mention the word British in your introductory comments but the artical quoted went on to discuss the English football team.

Given your colonial status it comes as no surprise that you could make such a basic error. Great Britain is indeed made up of 4 separate countries, Scotand, Northern Ireland, Wales and England. Those of us who are not English do on occasions get very irritated when this basic, but often made, error occurs. Closer to home I'm led to believe that Canadians suffer from similar feelings when people assume they are Americans.

94437[/snapback]

Oi! What about us! :(

I mean orright, but we are in the British Isles too!

Nige. ;)

Guest Nogbad

So, we are finished as Guzzi Comerades.

94521[/snapback]

Er... What is a "Comerade" is it a kind of drink? Like a Gatorade?

Guest ratchethack
You twist much of what I say.

Er, I don't recall doing any twisting. I just listed what you said and quoted you directly. It was twisted up pretty well to start with as far as I can tell. D'you think I've mischaracterized what you said in some way? I don't recall taking anything out of context either??

Your hate mongering is disgraceful to humanity.

Hate mongering! Why, I must be exactly what you meant by "the very root of most of the world's evil!" :o

Your meterophobic idea for nancy boy de-indocrination camps sickens me.

Oh, now take it easy, Dave.

You Metrosexual and/or Nancy Boys are SO melodramatic! :o:grin:

I do very much like the "meterophobic" idea, (I think). What's it mean? ;)

. . . . . we are finished as Guzzi Comerades. 

Oh, I don't really think so, Dave - and you don't either. Come on, lighten up! :)

Tell you what - Light some candles, fire up the patchouli incense, put on a Celine Dion CD, take a nice hot bubble bath, and rub in some nice Oil of Olay. Have y'erself a good cry if you feel the need. Everything will be fine.

And now, here's something y'er SURE to enjoy -

DON'T LET ME BE MISUNDERSTOOD

(Benjamin/Marcus/Caldwell), Eric Burdon, 1965

Baby, do you understand me now

Sometimes I feel a little mad

Well don't you know that no-one alive

Can always be an angel

When things go wrong I seem to be bad

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good

Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

Baby, sometimes I'm so carefree

With a joy that's hard to hide

And sometimes it seems that

All I have to do is worry

And then you're bound to see my other side

If I seem edgy, I want you to know

That I never mean to take it out on you

Life has it's problems and I get my share

And that's one thing I never mean to do

'cause I love you

Oh, oh, oh, baby, don't you know I'm human

Have thoughts like any other one

Sometimes I find myself alone and regretting

Some foolish thing, some little simple thing I've done

Yes, I'm just a soul who's intentions are good

Oi! What about us!  :(

I mean orright, but we are in the British Isles too!

Nige.  ;)

94529[/snapback]

The Isle of Mann is a British Protectorate. In theory you are an independent country that voluntarily gave up your independence to be taken under the British Wing. This rather odd state of affairs also applies to the Channel Islands and was also applicable to quite a few other places in the British Empire, Botswana being a case in point that springs to mind, there must be others too. Odd thing nationalism eh?

Pete

well said that man!

As always lots of valid opions. These are mine.

Being a "SNAG" is much more acceptable these days. It's more acceptable to display your emotions.

Emotions can be a dangerous thing. If you keep them bottled up the dam could burst. Following the birth of our miracle baby there got to a point where all the pressures were adding up, having held the family together and work as well I could feel myself loosing it. Less than a fortnight off from work with stress was able to sort it out.

Yes football is only a game and they are over paid namby pamby celebrities, but have you ever failed at something that has been your lifes work, and perhaps the opportunity may never present it self again? Also the unrealistic hopes of a nation (well it's tabloid press) were placed on your shoulders and this must heighten the scence of failure.

I think it's vastly unfair to make that military/sport comparison. Yes this week the 90th anniversary of the Somme offensive. We should remember that, and we should remember soldiers who are in harms way currently.

The press too easily whip up mass public hysteria and grief (Diana), and primarily only want to sell more papers.

Ordinary people still do amazing things of personal bravery when confronted with the need to do so or the duty. Some can have the benefit of the body’s self defense mechanisms cutting in others only the cold realization that something needs to be done.

Whilst not proclaiming myself to be brave but in my case sences of duty and necessity: I'm squeamish I don't watch medical programmes on the TV, but I attend an incident I deal with the blood and gore there and do whats necessary. I don't like getting hurt but I have to interject in violent situations and be prepared to take lumps. Okay I've not had to face an obvious mortal danger but have confronted people armed with knives and guns. (This hasn't happened in the last few years since I've been on inside duties :)  )

On a daily basis I deal with the dregs of society, the theives, the drunks the socialy indaequates ( and then theres the public  :D ) But I still believe that when push comes to shove the ordinary man in the street will stand firm.

94398[/snapback]

The Isle of Mann is a British Protectorate. In theory you are an independent country that voluntarily gave up your independence to be taken under the British Wing. This rather odd state of affairs also applies to the Channel Islands and was also applicable to quite a few other places in the British Empire, Botswana being a case in point that springs to mind, there must be others too. Odd thing nationalism eh?

Pete

94555[/snapback]

Not quite as simple as that, Pete.

Unlike the Channel Islands, we have our own Government. Tynwald.

The oldest continuously sitting Parliament in the world...about 970 AD or so.

As you infer though it is a grey area.

We are independent when it suits us ;)....Or at least we try to be that way.

As near as I understand it.

We are British, The 'English Queen' is the Lord of Mann, represented by the Westminster appointed Lt. Governor. It is purely a figurehead role.

We are not part of the UK or Great Britain, but are part of the British Isles.

But I could be wrong!

Nige :huh::rolleyes:B)