Greetings from Orkney!

Ballabio Bertie

Bertie,

Did we meet at a Mway services somewhere in Northern England - you'd just bought the bike in Yorkshire (?) & were riding it up to Orkney - I was in my car, came over to say hello (I'll talk to anyone on a Guzzi...well pretty much anyone at all...!) - did you make it without getting wet? Either way - welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

KB :sun:

Hi Bertie

Welcome to the forum, Maybe see you in may at the v11/buell meeting :drink: , if not there is a few scottish guzzi club meetings ( :race: Ullapool, findhorn meetings and scottish rally in perthshire) this year.

Gary :thumbsup:

Oh and just remembered there is a plan to have a guzzi weekend in orkney in june, its in gambalunga.

Hi Baldini,

Yes I was that man on the Mway. The ride from Shipley to Orkney stretched out to 1300 miles (!) and yes I did get very wet. :homer:

Hope to meet again - maybe at a rally??

Regards Rob

Hi Grossohc,

Yes, I'll definitely see you in May. Any more info on the Orkney weekend? Are the other Scottish club meetings also in Gambalunga? :mg:

Regards Rob

Hi Grossohc,

Yes, I'll definitely see you in May. Any more info on the Orkney weekend? Are the other Scottish club meetings also in Gambalunga? :mg:

Regards Rob

I am not a definite for may but i am hoping for the time off, I think the next issue will have the definite dates for all the mg runs.

Gary