2-1-2 by BOS

antonio carroccio

...with sound

Sounds good. Is that what Pete was after but couldn't get supplied?

same guy, and almost same system

And if you or one of your German speaking mates could translate for me I'd still like to look at costs or options Paul.

BTW, Alex Pera came and borrowed my Aprilia and it immediately started blowing TCU fuses in sydney :rolleyes: . It had previously been 100% reliable. So I did the cam work on my 8V and then took it up to him in the van and swapped bikes. So he's been riding around NSW on my Griso and, by all accounts, having a whale of a time. A whole new meaning to the term 'Flying Dutchman'!!! :lol: Seeing as he usually rides a Cali III I can imagine the 8V would be a bit.....errrr.... Different :lol::lol::D

Pete

And if you or one of your German speaking mates could translate for me I'd still like to look at costs or options Paul.

BTW, Alex Pera came and borrowed my Aprilia and it immediately started blowing TCU fuses in sydney :rolleyes: . It had previously been 100% reliable. So I did the cam work on my 8V and then took it up to him in the van and swapped bikes. So he's been riding around NSW on my Griso and, by all accounts, having a whale of a time. A whole new meaning to the term 'Flying Dutchman'!!! :lol: Seeing as he usually rides a Cali III I can imagine the 8V would be a bit.....errrr.... Different :lol::lol::D

Pete

I was going to ask anyway: why did the Mana blot its copy book for the first time?

I was going to ask anyway: why did the Mana blot its copy book for the first time?

No idea! It started blowing TCU fuses. I swapped bikes, bought it back up here, it had 3 stored error codes one of which was for the Can line on the TCU. No problems since (Grrrr!!!!!). I think I washed it too hard because it was being lent out! :lol:

Pete

• 1 month later...

yes he does, but in general he is to busy, with to much customers to service. And since he wants to it all by himself so he knows the quality is ok, it takes a lot of time. Customers put their bike there months for service work. And they are happy.

Do you happen to know a ball park price? Euros are ok.

Don-M

The 2 into 1 into 2 system this bloke makes is drop dead gorgeous. Problem is that you have to be in some sort of inner circle before you can get your hands on the goodies. I tried for a while before I just gave up as even with Paul's help I couldn't get anywhere, bit like Rapid Bike :rolleyes: Another bunch of non-responders.

Price as I remember was very high and you need to get his modified rear cowl and reposition the indicators and stuff foir them to fit. Also luggage is a no-no. I would of been up for all of that and had cash waiting. Unfortunately you can't give money to silence.

Pete