Helen from over the rainbow

Hello, I am Helen!.

And even though this my first post here, I for a long time on this forum www.v11lemans.com I'm not sure if this should go here or in the GENERAL DISCUSS section,

so if it's in the wrong place, my apologies (and can someone move it please! EXCUSE uneducated girl). I just loved this topic.

Honestly we should start some movement or society. Anyway I'm also one of those people who enjoy to discuss "Wanted".

In my opinion it would be a lot better to get some fact into our STUFF. I'll glad read all new information about this topic

Thanks a lot..!!

Helen V. Beden.

Well. Is that a real person talking? Maybe there really is a place called google!! Somewhere over the rainbow ....

There doesn't even seem to be any hidden links in this one. What gives? Maybe she really does need to be "wanted".

so if it's in the wrong place, my apologies (and can someone move it please!

I suppose someone will oblige her by moving it. Any guesses where?

Well. Is that a real person talking? Maybe there really is a place called google!! Somewhere over the rainbow ....

There doesn't even seem to be any hidden links in this one. What gives? Maybe she really does need to be "wanted".

I suppose someone will oblige her by moving it. Any guesses where?

I sent her a PM suggesting posting somewhere like member introduction and then I deleted her Wanted topic.

It could be a spammer testing the location for effectiveness, or it could be a fascinating women :huh2:

But I never heard of a last name, Bedden.

Maybe a sexual invitation... :wub:

Something must be working for us because I looked on the link Dave posted and checked one of them to see what Helen has been doing on other forums and I found the same post as here but it had a link in it to who knows what. Maybe she likes us ...

Here is her profile.

All about HelenVBeden

Noobie Joined: 28 Jan 2007

Total posts: 1

[1.00% of total / 0.33 posts per day]

Find all posts by HelenVBeden

Interests: Sex