Afternoon all

Foxy

Thought I'd say my hello. Yesterday I shocked myself and put a deposit down on a 2004 V11 Le Mans. Completely new to Guzzis, having been on Triumphs for several years and Jap bikes before that.

My last bike was a 1999 Triumph Tiger which was my pride and joy for about four years until two weeks ago when an off in the snow was followed by a bad landing for the bike, holing and writing off the crankcases. Was sorely tempted to buy another, later Tiger but thought I'd make the most of the opportunity and try something quite different.

Only had an hour or so test ride on the Le Mans but it grew on my immensely in that time and I'm sure my new wop tractor won't seem too bad at all against my other bike - a Royal Enfield 350 Bullet.

As for me - 27 years old and originally from Wiltshire, now living in Surrey and working in London. . Married with dogs and enjoy tinkering with the Enfield and trying to make it go that little bit faster. Looking forward to a return to working on my own bikes again - the Enfield allowed me to find my confidence again after several years of entrusting everything to main dealers, mostly out of surprise that I could afford it!

Thought I'd say my hello. Yesterday I shocked myself and put a deposit down on a 2004 V11 Le Mans. Completely new to Guzzis, having been on Triumphs for several years and Jap bikes before that.

My last bike was a 1999 Triumph Tiger which was my pride and joy for about four years until two weeks ago when an off in the snow was followed by a bad landing for the bike, holing and writing off the crankcases. Was sorely tempted to buy another, later Tiger but thought I'd make the most of the opportunity and try something quite different.

Only had an hour or so test ride on the Le Mans but it grew on my immensely in that time and I'm sure my new wop tractor won't seem too bad at all against my other bike - a Royal Enfield 350 Bullet.

As for me - 27 years old and originally from Wiltshire, now living in Surrey and working in London. . Married with dogs and enjoy tinkering with the Enfield and trying to make it go that little bit faster. Looking forward to a return to working on my own bikes again - the Enfield allowed me to find my confidence again after several years of entrusting everything to main dealers, mostly out of surprise that I could afford it!

Welcome to the forum Foxy!!

I am sure you will love your V11!

Guy :helmet:

and a also a warm welcome to you, Foxy, from cold Denmark. I wish you many happy miles on your new Guzzi.

Best regards

Søren