ROCKER BOXS

Guest DOUGDANGER

I think they look better on the bike. 'Course I'm biased (mangled the stock ones when I crashed last year):

Looks fine!

But I think you should strip the paint, polish the aluminum and then paint the letters on the covers Rosso Mandello Red for the fully overstated effect :grin:

pdrm0078nw0.jpg

Or maybe not....

MAYBE JUST CHROME IT!

pdrm0078ql5.jpgBLING BLING

Slug

Is that the right way to put on your mg stand, I always thought it had to go the other way, in your pic it looks as though it lifts the back wheel (which i want to do) and is a 2 person job. Nice :mg: by the way.

Gary

Slug

Is that the right way to put on your mg stand, I always thought it had to go the other way, in your pic it looks as though it lifts the back wheel (which i want to do) and is a 2 person job. Nice :mg: by the way.

Gary

It will work both ways and either way lifts the rear wheel. You need to wedge the provided strut under the front of the engine to lift the front wheel.

Unless your attaching yours somewhere else ......

Slug

Gary

I find it's easier to do it that way because I can hold the bike up with my right hand and align the stand with my left. Lifts real easy. Added bonus is that the handle doesn't stick out past the back of the bike. Nice for tight spaces like my garage.

The bike will be overstated enough once I get up off my butt and finish my mold for CF tail sections... :D

The bike will be overstated enough once I get up off my butt and finish my mold for CF tail sections... :D

Yea, get of yer butt and don't forget about those tank pads! :D