little problem

pille

had a little problem yesterday! I tried to start the bike and nothing! because I read every topic here I immediately thaugt it could be the safety on the jiffy. so I followed the wire, came to a connector under the left side under the tank, disconnected it and off she goes. now i'm wondering, is it the connector that is broken or the little needle that goes in and out whenever you put the bike on his stand? am I glad to read the topics, otherwise I was stranded. now it took me 15 minutes. ciao, pille

It was probably a loose bullet connector under the tank. Luigi :luigi: made the wires a bit too short, so there is tension that loosens the connectors. I don't know of any V11 without that specific problem... Did you have to shortwire it? I would fix this though. Riding off with jiffy out can cause serious accidents.

Succes ermee!

It was probably a loose bullet connector under the tank. Luigi :luigi: made the wires a bit too short, so there is tension that loosens the connectors. I don't know of any V11 without that specific problem.

Succes ermee!

This certainly has my attention! Intermittent connectors are a pet peave of mine. Where do I look to prevent this potential nightmare out on the road? 2004 Cafe Sport is my steed.

Thanks,

John