Galasetti exausts

Qman da hue man

Is anyone familier with the galasetti exausts? I was thinking of putting a pair on my Coppa because I like the look. These would be installed with a Succi x-over. I'm still weighing intake mods and am open to suggestion. //www.galasetti.it/index.pht p.s. Has anyone even heard a pair?

qman

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone familier with the galasetti exausts? I was thinking of putting a pair on my Coppa because I like the look. These would be installed with a Succi x-over. I'm still weighing intake mods and am open to suggestion. //www.galasetti.it/index.pht p.s. Has anyone even heard a pair?

qman

Qman, Ive had a pair on a Scura. Theyre nice but they are a royal PITA to get and they are very expensive by the time you get them here. They come with their own cross-over that mates with the mufflers. It looks like a Stucchi but Im not sure it is exact. The hanger straps are a bit forward and leave most of the muffler cantilevered out.

Im planning on selling the Scura soon without the exhaust system which I may sell separately. Ill email you when I decide to see if you are still interested.

qman

That link doesn't work.