Biker hit by car and lands on his feet with ninja like smoothnes

st. augustine

Not bad.

I give him a 9.7

.1 off for bending legs

.1 off for putting hand down

and .1 off for not holding on to sweater.

But otherwise, perfect, bordering on miraculous.

I hate big brother's red light cameras, but I imagine they really can make a difference in court when both parties claim the other ran the red light.

And he was wearing shorts :homer:

And no helmet. Well this is from Greece,and it's a "classic", woman driver = mobile danger, that's guilt for over here, she had red (as the cyclist after swearing his.. states).That's a classic ,lots of people violate red light, it is an often practice I have not seen anywhere else at this level , so even when you have green , you have to be EXTREME AWARE of whats coming up the other way, same goes if the other direction has a STOP or priority , i.e. on a crossroad.(so bear that in mind if you travel over here , that red isn't red for some and STOP sign means nothing tomlet's say about 80% of the drivers)

Gonverment has raised the fine of red traffic light violation to 600Euros or so,but I think that's not enough.Was it me I would remove drivers licence for 5 years in case of an accident (along with it's car), a judge with attempt to murder charge, and 3 months no licence+fine in case of simple violation.

Yes IMO people who violate red or simmilar, especially should be seen as attempt to murder with sucisidal tedencies, cause that's what it is at the end.

And no helmet. Well this is from Greece,and it's a "classic", woman driver = mobile danger, that's guilt for over here, she had red (as the cyclist after swearing his.. states).That's a classic ,lots of people violate red light, it is an often practice I have not seen anywhere else at this level , so even when you have green , you have to be EXTREME AWARE of whats coming up the other way, same goes if the other direction has a STOP or priority , i.e. on a crossroad.(so bear that in mind if you travel over here , that red isn't red for some and STOP sign means nothing tomlet's say about 80% of the drivers)

Gonverment has raised the fine of red traffic light violation to 600Euros or so,but I think that's not enough.Was it me I would remove drivers licence for 5 years in case of an accident (along with it's car), a judge with attempt to murder charge, and 3 months no licence+fine in case of simple violation.

Yes IMO people who violate red or simmilar, especially should be seen as attempt to murder with sucisidal tedencies, cause that's what it is at the end.

Alex, just how do you force yourself to leave those wonderful knives at home everyday? :D

Alex, just how do you force yourself to leave those wonderful knives at home everyday? :D

Well now you can understand me :D Yep that's a tough question..lol..But I have it figured out, can't tell the answer in public , but I think you can guess it. ;)

This guy must have some feline dna, too bad he used up one of his 6 lives!

Yep , surviving here , one should have a 7 or more lives. Occasion no xx , on highway right blind open turn,

good lean on the bike doing 130km/h , idiot comes from the opposite side and decides to do 180 deg turn in the middle of the turn...you know what goes next,.... bang!!......motorcyclist flies up and away unconcious for some while no pulse as wll , cause of full protection leathers helmet boots gloves and much luck not a single injury on body ,except the locking mechanism (not a double D ring you see)of the helmet stuck in the neck bleeding.

I thank my :notworthy: Lord and saviour Jesus Christ every day :notworthy: , I lived through this (and some other as well).