Guaro wins Daytona

Paul Minnaert

Alex, you spend your time on wrong things, this engine is mentioned before, even the mgs I think with this engine.

But the papa of guaro told me he changed a lot in the engine

http://www.bigbore.it/

IF you go to my website, and visit all links on the linkpage, you have all important things seen.

Alex, you spend your time on wrong things, this engine is mentioned before, even the mgs I think with this engine.

But the papa of guaro told me he changed a lot in the engine

http://www.bigbore.it/

IF you go to my website, and visit all links on the linkpage, you have all important things seen.

Yes , I remember that tunning option , but is was made out of rounded heads and .... I asumed i is something other

And then again that big bore thing doesn't seem to be getting more PS than the MGS so what' is it al about?

At the GMG06 I as told that the last year Guareshi MGS bike was having 143PS.

At least but not last , why don't they go to Hofmann and get the 152PS racing Guzzilla motor version and end the story?

:2c: When comes to mechanics and durability , IMO, Germans prevail in all aspects

I was lucky enough to see the race sitting in the Daytona grand stand with no kidding about ten other people in the middle of about ten thousand empty seats. A very eerie experience indeed hearing all the sights and sounds of a motorcycle race but no audience. I didn't realize about the Guzzi entry because I was too busy watching two "Old Blue" Cook Nielsen Ducati replicas that started from the back row. I'm old enough to have seen Old Blue and Nielsen win at Daytona. The relicas got a great hole shot and knifed their way to run one two for about one lap then all of a sudden the announcer started excitedly talking about a fast Guzzi pressuring the leaders. At the end of the first lap the Guzzi rider was trading places back and forth with a "special experimental" (according to the announcer) Ducati with the Guzzi rider avoiding the draft just right at the end. Great rider. Great race. No audience to speak of - maybe they were all too busy attending the Harley Owners Group convention held at the same time right in the infield. Please help me understand. :wacko:

Kaput

They are Italian you know.

Heh , I know, I know :D , just for the matter of saying though,and BTW, as Jens told me at 2004 he has provided the pistons for the MGS that went to Albachete that time (and perhaps if I remember correct a couple of other mechanical stuff)

And what's the PS of that water cooled 2V bike?

For those of you who remember Nielsen's Daytona victory fondly, he was supposed to take a leasurely honorary "parade lap" on the Old Blue replica (Reno Leoni took his two up on a scooter!) but you know how that goes. After absolutely flying for his first lap he decided to take one extra parade lap. He finally rolled up to the announcer for his post lap interview and said something like "one hundred fifty miles per hour on a Ducati on the high wall of Daytona is the greatest experience you can have." Oh yeah.

Kaput