I need tips for getting bits from Rossopuro

guzzi jon

I've been emailing Rossopuro to attempt to buy a torque arm for my 02 Lemans (shot rubber bushings). I wanted to assure I was ordering the correct part before I signed up. I've sent a few emails and not heard back, is there a better way to buy stuff from these boys? I realize I cant figure out the Italian stuff, and I'm interested in assuring I order the right bit, any suggestions on communication success with these folks?

Thanks for any input.

Cheers,

Jon

I have bought a few items from Rossopuro and it takes approximately 10 days to get an email reply.

Remember this is a little bike shop in Italy where life is different to our countries- things take a little more time, people are a little more laid back but you will get your bits in the end!

Guy :helmet:

That is calling "la dolce vita" and "il bel paese" :grin:

& not to mention, "dolce fa niente!" ;)

[w/ thanks to Sophia Loren for the only lesson in Italian that ever seemed to stick... :grin: ]

:mg:

I've been emailing Rossopuro to attempt to buy a torque arm for my 02 Lemans (shot rubber bushings). I wanted to assure I was ordering the correct part before I signed up. I've sent a few emails and not heard back, is there a better way to buy stuff from these boys? I realize I cant figure out the Italian stuff, and I'm interested in assuring I order the right bit, any suggestions on communication success with these folks?

Thanks for any input.

Cheers,

Jon

They are a little slow to answer an e-mail but when I ordered my cardan bar I just used the website. When you link from here click on the union jack to convert it to english. Enter the shop, then the webshop, then aluminum accessories. The cardan bars are for the V11. Select the color you want and add it to your basket.

You'll have it amazingly fast.

:thumbsup: