Well it's been a very long, cold, wet, winter, and FINALLY the Moon. Earth and Stars aligned and l could roll "The Beast" out of the shed and have a go,

for being stuck away in a cold leaky shed it didn't look too worse for wear, the grime of it's last outing still there as l never wash it, or really even take much care of it.

l sat back and admired it for awhile, the strong contrast between the orange and black has always appealed to me

All the usual pre-start rituals :luigi: have to be taken very seriouslly though,

*check the gas......can't remember putting in gas stabilizer

*oil?...filthy and very black, and over the mark, but what the hell, l might change the oil this year

*take off the air cleaner and pour a little fuel right into the intake

*two "hail Mary's" and ... :D

Damn!!....it started up on the second go, so l goosed it to keep it running, set the throttle to max to clear all the old shite out and let it run flat out for a couple of minutes

didn't smoke or anything so l got right down to the job at hand and......

144_4480.JPG

:grin::grin:

l never thought l'd look forward to cutting the lawn, but its a sign that spring is FINALLY coming

but then the joke was on me as later that same afternoon......This Happened !!!!...

144_4484.JPG.

F**K...will it NEVER END!

:bier:

Cheers

Van

l think l really need to get on my bike and go for a ride..my Cabin fever is so bad l'm even starting to think that Scura's :ninja: are kinda cool looking, and that my friends Hardley-Woorth It could be a nice ride

l never thought l'd look forward to cutting the lawn, but its a sign that spring is FINALLY coming

but then the joke was on me as later that same afternoon......This Happened !!!!...

144_4484.JPG.

Cheers

Well that "global warming" gets me into thoughts.Warm all over the place,ect.ect. :whistle:

Winter Storm Warning posted for us beginning later today. 4 to 8 inches of snow expected by Thursday morning. We're sure to have rain mixing in here along the coast but it still means another heavy application of sand, gravel and salt to the roads. :bbblll:

most of MN got over a foot of snow, everything else covered in a dusting and solid ice, now a week ago the temps were in the 60's and one of those days actually touched 80! now its currently 17 with a -5 windchill and a high of like 20something :angry: I fricken hate global warming :lol:

144_4484.JPG.

Cheers

Van

l think l really need to get on my bike and go for a ride..my Cabin fever is so bad l'm even starting to think that Scura's :ninja: are kinda cool looking, and that my friends Hardley-Woorth It could be a nice ride

Poor bugger. I've never seen snow.

Nice and sunny here :drink::sun: till october :grin:

IN Scotland? are you kidding? I thought GB was say more similar to washington than Texas, Texas is always sunny, washington - not so much :grin:

I think he may mean that "drinking makes everything there in Scotland seem sunny" or maybe its just that "october" is a state of mind when the inebriation wears off & things aren't so sunny anymore. Or, heck, he's Scottish so you know he's got to be barking mad: maybe they have a name for the time 5 minutes from now when the sun goes back behind the predominant overcast and the rain (aka "Scottish mist") slants back from the ever-popular vertical fall to the more usual Scottish horizontal kind...

:lol:

:grin:

;)

Well, it hasnt rained here for days :D apart from a small shower yesterday and a mini downpour the day before (but they dont count) perfect biking weather actually, but the kids are on easter hols from school so i am not getting out to play :bbblll: . i couldnt go out on the bike anyway as i have the biggest hangover ive ever had (and i have had a few). any ways have to go and light the barbie :drink: and have a dog of the hare.

Gary