Zero

Admin Jaap

it's beautiful made, but the tail is maybe little to short. And the silencer could have gone trough more horizontaly, or more covered on the side.

:stupid:

I agree, I would make the exhaust level and a little longer.

Also, I like my music in stereo, so two into twos would be nicer and look less like uh you know what :moon: from the rear view.

Otherwise an excellent achievement.

I love the details. For example on the torsion bar:

"flags_of_Italy.gifPRODOTTO TIPICO ITALIANO flags_of_Italy.gif"

What a beautiful bike! For me definitely the nicest of all custom made Guzzi derivatives.

And, although de gustibus non disputandum est, I strongly suspect that envy has a lot to do with some negative comments above.

I like it too, as a show bike. It has a nice modern cafe' bike style. Lose the red hubs and tuck that exhaust pipe tighter to the frame (looks like the rear wheel might hit it where it is) and I'd like it better.

I'd guess that the bike hasn't been run much since those pipes appear to be polished stainless steel. If so I think they would have discolored from heat if it was.

It certainly beats the crap out of the hard tail stretched out pieces of sh*t that are considered custom bikes here in the US. Lots of choppers are turning up on craigslist around here lately. Maybe that fad is finally running out of steam :)