Red Norge

helicopterjim R.I.P.

the red is Hott, I'd get one if thats what I was looking for over a BMdubya or a HD thats fer sure, on my second bike problems, looks like the 1098 is going back to 999 prices here next year which lifts it out of my price range at 18k, 15 is ok 18 no way, wonderful, absofreakingloutly wonderful :angry:

You gotta love those understandable grins.

I love my Ballabio ... always will. But just did 1700-mile trip on back roads to Virginia, and the Norge is a joy.

If anyone knows those Canadian Norge folks, please steer 'em to the Norge registry and board here: http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/mggriso...;mforum=mggriso

Thanks.

Bill

If anyone knows those Canadian Norge folks, please steer 'em to the Norge registry and board here: http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/mggriso...;mforum=mggriso

Thanks.

Bill

I shall pass the word on to them. There are 3 Norges in Chilliwack plus 2 more close by.

I have to say that the black does look nice but the red still catches my eye best.

Vivian, who bought a red Norge, can not stop talking about it. She is a slender person but she says the Norge still feels as light as her LeMans.

I have decided that if I get a Norge I'll have to rename the ABS button the 'wheelie' button. With the ABS engaged the engine management will not allow wheelies or burnouts!. Does mean that the ABS controls both braking and engine power?

I have decided that if I get a Norge I'll have to rename the ABS button the 'wheelie' button. With the ABS engaged the engine management will not allow wheelies or burnouts!. Does mean that the ABS controls both braking and engine power?

Seriously? I don't see where the ABS would interact with the engine management. It might, but that seems counter-productive.

I actually don't know how to wheelie and at my age I don't heal well enough to comtemplate gaining that particular skill so I guess the button means rather less to me in that regard.

BTW, if you decide to rename that button according to observation, wouldn't it be the "Anti-Wheelie" button?

Seriously? I don't see where the ABS would interact with the engine management. It might, but that seems counter-productive.

BTW, if you decide to rename that button according to observation, wouldn't it be the "Anti-Wheelie" button?

I am only going by what was passed on to the mechanic at Valley Moto Guzzi as he learned from the service course he attended. I would like to know if engine management is affected. Maybe Greg Field can shed some light on this atter.

I call it the wheelie button because you have to hold the button down before starting to deactivate the ABS.