Pazzo Levers Group Buy - Round One

FalcoLion

AS the topic suggests Pazzo have just released Levers that would fit all V11 Le Mans. Because these levers require more hardware they are listed at $10 more then the regular Pazzo Levers. In any case I would like to offer everyone from this forum a Group Buy Price.

Announcing Pazzo Racing Levers Group Buy (get ready for the season). It will be available from now until end of May. Just order directly from my website. Pazzo Levers now have a List price of $184.99 ($194.99 for Moto Guzzi and older Ducs) but the Group Buy price is MUCH lower ($10 less than my already low price) and includes shipping anywhere in the USA including Alaska and Hawaii. Shipping for European customers is set at around $12-15 US but will be calculated using my website.

The standard color combinations are listed right below. Anything other than that will be considered custom and its $10 more

• Black levers w/ Black adjuster tabs
  • Black levers w/ Gold adjuster tabs
  • Black levers w/ Red adjuster tabs
  • Black levers w/ Blue adjuster tabs
  • Black levers w/ Silver(unanodized) adjuster tabs
  • Gold levers w black adjuster tabs
  • Red levers w/ Black adjuster tabs
  • Blue levers w/ Black adjuster tabs
  • Titanium levers w/ Black adjster tabs
  • Silver(unanodized) levers w/ Black adjster tabs

If you want them, please do the following:

1. Go to my website (click on the picture)

PazzoLeversExpanded3.jpg

2. Select your bike manufacturer - Moto Guzzi, you bike model and year.

3. Select your length and color combination. If you want custom color combo ($10 more) please select it and then enter your desired combination in the Custom Color field.

4. Levers' length can be mixed at no additional charge.

5. During checkout enter "PazzoBuy" into a coupon area and press "GO". Your price will drop $10 more

If you want to get on this Group Buy then you are welcomed. If you have any valid questions or comments (that will not sidetrack this thread) you are welcomed to post because we are always open to great suggestion. If you cannot say anything good than just : :closedeyes::moon:

As per my dealer agreement I am not allowed to directly display my Group buy price but its not a secret. Just visit my website and subtract $10 from the complete set price

Thank you all for my continued support.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greg,

Thanks for the answer. I just got to my computer but we have many knowledgable guys here and answers always come quick

Don't know much about levers, but is there any advantage to upgrading to these levers or are they purely a cosmetic upgrade.

Well the answer to your question can be twofold.

Of course these levers bring bling to your machine and they definitely look 1000% better then your stock ones. But the looks are not the only benefit. These levers actually allow someone with small hands to bring them much closer to the bar when they are in 1st position and for big guys they also provide benefit of adjusting farther away from the bars (6th position) so that they feel comfortable

Thanks

Vlad

How long is the long, and how short is the short, compared to stock?

Long is the same length as the stock one and the short is about 3/4 of an inch (15mm) shorter. Actually Short ends right were you can see crease on the stock levers about 3/4 away from the end of the tip

Do you mind if I link this to the Multistrada.net site? The levers that fit the V11 Sports should also fit the 620 Multistradas (but not the 1000/1100).

Joe,

Thank you, I don't mind at all. Multistrada 1000/1100 is there already. Can you tell me if MS 620 has Choke lever or not? Its very important. Some Ducs that don't have choke lever (fuel injected) will require different part number

Thanks

Vlad

Vlad,

Are the blue levers and tabs the "turquoise" color as shown in this photo,

PazzoLeversExpanded3.jpg

OR

the darker blue as shown in this photo?

PazzoLeversSmall.jpg

Vlad,

Are you planning on a model for the Griso?

Oh please, oh please, oh please????

People say I'm impatient, but I'M NOT! I'M NOT! I'M NOT!

>8]

ADVthanksANCE

-Jack

Vlad,

Are the blue levers and tabs the "turquoise" color as shown in this photo,

PazzoLeversExpanded3.jpg

OR

the darker blue as shown in this photo?

PazzoLeversSmall.jpg

The Blue ones are in the second picture. Turquoise would be considered CUSTOM Color Combo and are a SPECIAL Order

profWacko, sorry but Griso is not planned as far as I know. The market for Guzzy is almost non exsitant. The only reason we got V11 is because they are crossfitable to Ducatis. They are not even specified by Pazzo

Thanks

Vlad