Pazzo Levers Group Buy - Round One

FalcoLion

I'm with Jack, if you have Griso levers, you have a sale. They are selling lots of griso's and I want trick levers..... Make us some :luigi:

I will forward this info to Markus the owner of Pazzo Racing. I let you know of the progress if any

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe,

Thank you, I don't mind at all. Multistrada 1000/1100 is there already. Can you tell me if MS 620 has Choke lever or not? Its very important. Some Ducs that don't have choke lever (fuel injected) will require different part number

Thanks

Vlad

Hi Vlad... My Ducati Multistrada 620 is fuel-injected and does have a throttle advance lever which rotates inboard of the left grip. However I do have a set of you competitors levers mounted which fit just fine. They are for the large pivot Ducati levers, and for reference they also fit my 96 900 SS/CR and also fit my 01 V11 Sport as they all had the large pivot holes. However in mounting them I did loose the ablility to start my Multistrada 620 while in gear.

Feel free to PM me if I can clarify anything, and I wont post to multistrada.net 'til I get the "giddy-up" from you.

I just ordered a set of Shorts for my 04 V11 sport. I have Napoleon AP104 bar End mirros and the stock levers just slightly rub the mirror stem when fully pulled in. This should help my riding experience greatly.

Thanks for making these available for the V11 Crowd. I was really close to ordering CRG's. But, offers like this need to be supported.

Thanks Again.

Richard W. Zimmerman

I ordered so fast I didn't take advantage of the password. Got to the site, password didn't work, figured Fak it, price is better than I figured anyway. Thanks Falco - buy yaself a wobbly pop or two on me :bier: .

cheers,

Rj

Ryan,

I have credit your account $10 because I realized that you bought on the group buy (I can see which is referring link)

Thanks for your business

Thanks Falco! That really wasn't necessary - price was excellent either way! You'll be my first stop when I'm looking for goodies!

cheers,

Rj

By the way shipping today

Ok, gotta ask, where did you get the blue caps and what are the gauges on your triple tree?

I Know, I Know. Can I answer?????? temperature and a clock... Was I right? What do I win?????

Now I wish I'd payed for the Express delivery..... Anxiously awaiting delivery.... :P:

Richard Z.

is a long clutch/short brake combination available? the website offers two short clutch/long brake options. I find that I only need a couple of fingers for my brakes but would probably prefer the longer handle for the clutch.

st augustine

is a long clutch/short brake combination available? the website offers two short clutch/long brake options. I find that I only need a couple of fingers for my brakes but would probably prefer the longer handle for the clutch.

st augustine

Thanks for the heads up. Just fixed it. Sorry it was very late when I was setting it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a friendly bump to the top. The month end is approaching pretty fast. I know $10 is not a big deal for this crowd but I am sure no one would say NO. So order now and keep $10 that you save in your pocket. These levers are great