Pazzo Levers Group Buy - Round One

FalcoLion

PayPal is your friend! :bier:

BTW, I can personally vouch for Vlads honesty and integrity. Your info is secure and confidential with him. :thumbsup:

Thank you Phil.

By the way just a reminder. Only 2 days left for the group buy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PayPal is your friend! :bier:

Yes but only if it is paypal america :huh2: . sending pictures of license, credit card ,photograph and address surely isnt a secure method for the purchaser. :2c:

Gary

10 $ discount or not - they still looks interesting :2c:

Will they fit my 1997 1100 Sporti ?

/Jens

http://www.guzzitech.dk/english

Jens,

I am not 100% familiar with Guzzi yet but if you know any other brand such as Aprilia or Ducati that might have same levers please let me know. There are no specific applications for Guzzi as of now. If 1100 Sport by chance have same levers as V11 then my answer is definite yes. Otherwise let me know. Also if anyone else might know please chime in

Thanks

Vlad

I am not 100% familiar with Guzzi yet but if you know any other brand such as Aprilia or Ducati that might have same levers please let me know. There are no specific applications for Guzzi as of now. If 1100 Sport by chance have same levers as V11 then my answer is definite yes. Otherwise let me know. Also if anyone else might know please chime in

I really could use som help here:

Brake lever is the same as for a 1996 Ducati 748SP or 916SP, so that should be quite easy.

As for the clutch levers, I know the carbed sports are different from the injected bikes (mine is the injected type).

Clutch is cable actuated and the lever is same shape as the brake lever, and have the same type of roller adjuster.

So if anybody out there have a clue to what type of brake lever will fit the Sporti, please fill me in.

/Jens

I really could use som help here:

Brake lever is the same as for a 1996 Ducati 748SP or 916SP, so that should be quite easy.

As for the clutch levers, I know the carbed sports are different from the injected bikes (mine is the injected type).

Clutch is cable actuated and the lever is same shape as the brake lever, and have the same type of roller adjuster.

So if anybody out there have a clue to what type of brake lever will fit the Sporti, please fill me in.

/Jens

Jens,

Here is a question that I got for you. Does your bike have Clutch switch that is activated by squeezing the clutch lever? In other words does it have some kind of extension on the clutch side that touches clutch switch?

Jens,

Here is a question that I got for you. Does your bike have Clutch switch that is activated by squeezing the clutch lever? In other words does it have some kind of extension on the clutch side that touches clutch switch?

No clutch switch. The Centauro seem to have the same lever but that won't help much I guess.

lever.jpgcomplete.jpg

No clutch switch. The Centauro seem to have the same lever but that won't help much I guess.

lever.jpgcomplete.jpg

Judging by the pictures it looks like regular V11 lever. If anyone can confirm that then I will be able to select the proper combo for you guys

I can confirm that theres no clutch switch in the lever assembly, and that the following bikes use the same levers:

Sport 1100 i

Daytona RS

Centauro

Can anyone confirm if they are similar to the V11 levers ? I'm not sure if the V11 was ever made with a cable actuated clutch lever ?

Here's a few decent pictures of the levers on my 1997 Sport 1100 i.

Brake lever

R1.jpg

Clutch lever

L1.jpg

L2.jpg

/Jens

I can confirm that theres no clutch switch in the lever assembly, and that the following bikes use the same levers:

Sport 1100 i

Daytona RS

Centauro

Can anyone confirm if they are similar to the V11 levers ? I'm not sure if the V11 was ever made with a cable actuated clutch lever ?

/Jens

I took a careful look at your levers. I can tell you that the brake side is Ok and I have it but the clutch side I don't. I don't think that any Ducati/Aprilia levers will cross fit on your bike clutch side

Vlad

The V11 levers will not fit an 1100 sport as the 1100 sports have a cable operated clutch and the V11's have hydralic operated clutch. I don't know if pazzo do a cable clutch leaver I would suggest its probally very similar to the Aprilia SVX550. CRG do leavers for cable clutch but personally if you are going to change levers the rolla-click type ones are the go they are desgined to fold up rather than break in the event of a mishap. it looks like vlad can help us here not cheap though and you'll probally want a CRG leaver for the brake otherwise it would look odd. I wan't to upgrade my front master cylinder first though.

Guest mmarker

Sorry I am getting old. Just fixed it. I forgot to add it to the list

I just tried checking out w/ Red/Black Levers for an 05 Ducati Multistrada 1000 using the PazzoBuy code and it did not work. Is this deal still valid?

I just tried checking out w/ Red/Black Levers for an 05 Ducati Multistrada 1000 using the PazzoBuy code and it did not work. Is this deal still valid?

Sorry but group buy was over on May 31

Thanks

Vlad

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but group buy was over on May 31

Thanks

Vlad

Vlad, just got back into town, and I had a little package waiting for me in my hotel room . . . whoo hoo!

Those babies are georgous . . . grazi!

Vlad, just got back into town, and I had a little package waiting for me in my hotel room . . . whoo hoo!

Those babies are georgous . . . grazi!

Phil,

Pictures are in order. :2c: